Viral fever is a common problem caused by changes in weather.
Symptoms of viral fever-
There may be many symptoms of viral fever. In which some common symptoms like increasing body temperature can be around 100-103 degrees, fatigue, cough, sore throat etc. Apart from this, other common viral fever symptoms-
- running nose
- Nasal congestion
- Low or high fever
- Body and muscle aches
- Redness and burning sensation in eyes
- Sore throat
Home remedies for viral fever –
- Mix ginger juice and honey in fresh lemon juice and drink it two or three times a day.
- Mix ginger juice and honey in the juice of basil leaves and eat it. It helps in treating fever, cough and cold.
- Consuming onion or garlic as raw or soup is very beneficial in viral fever.
- In children with diarrhea due to viral fever, add a pinch of black pepper to the tea and give a few teaspoons of it to the child.
- Spicy and external food should not be eaten when viral fever occurs.
- Hot orange juice is a nutritious drink in fever. It provides energy and helps in getting rid of the body’s toxins.
- Fresh basil leaves should be chewed to relieve symptoms of viral fever.
- In viral fever, drink a cup of milk mixed with a pinch of turmeric before sleeping.
- Leave one teaspoon of fenugreek seeds in half a cup of water overnight. After that, filter the water in the morning and drink it at regular intervals for the treatment of viral fever.
- To get relief from sore throat due to viral fever, rinse with a spoonful of salt in a glass of warm water.