Transplanter. They are small metal scoops in the shape of a small spoon, with sharp edges and a wooden handle. They serve to remove seeds.
[ hide ]
- 1 Description
- 2 Features
- 3 Use
- 4 Other agricultural tools
- 5 Sources
These ergonomic tools are versatile, used to prepare and level the floors, plant or sweep the herbs . They are designed in polyamide fiber glass , used within temperatures from -40 degrees to +150 degrees, are recyclable and edges are surrounded fácilmente.Los cleaned to keep the roots.
- Durable, won’t bend
- Can be sharpened
- Hanging hole
This small tool is very effective for transplanting tomatoes . It is recommended that the material of the tool be metallic to facilitate cleaning.
Other agricultural tools
Agricultural tools are instruments used for tilling the soil, loading sand, weeding, removing the soil, digging trenches, transporting manure or material, etc. There are many and very varied agricultural tools, among which are mentioned:
- Barretones : they are steel levers finished in plant leaf and semi-plant of the same metal, medium length handle.
- Wheelbarrows : they are small charges that have a wheel and serve to load and unload agricultural material, be it sand , earth, fertilizers.
- Escardillas : they are tools with a shovel-shaped end; It is made of metal with a lower edge with a cutting edge, it serves to remove the earth.
- Machetes : they are tools designed to cut; they have a long, sharp steel blade, attached to a wooden handle.
- Shovels : they are sheets of metal, preferably steel, which are used to till the soil; they can be pointed or
wide shape; They have a lower edge with a cutting edge and a long wooden handle finished in a metal handle.
- Peaks : they are instruments made up of a part of steel whose ends end in the shape of a rectangular shovel, on one side, and vertically on the ground; It has a rectangular shovel with a lower edge and a wooden or metal handle.
- Rakes : designed to cover or rake seeds; They have a horizontal metal part and are made up of thin or thick teeth depending on use.
- Showers : they are metal containers with a water tank, with a tube that ends in a round piece with many small holes; It is used to water plants.