Tibetan garlic cure. It is a cure based on macerated garlic, according to a recipe found in a Buddhist monastery in Tibet. Detoxifies the body.
[ hide ]
- 1 cure
- 2 Elaboration
- 1 Ingredients
- 2 How to use and dosage
- 3 Advantages or benefits
- 4 Disadvantages
- 5 Observations
- 6 Sources
The Tibetan garlic cure is a cure based on macerated garlic, according to a recipe found in a Buddhist monastery in Tibet.
Put the crushed garlic together with the brandy or alcohol in a glass jar . Close the jar tightly and put it in the refrigerator (fridge) for 10 days. After these days, filter it with a gauze or fine cloth strainer.
This liquid is put back in the jar and will be kept in the fridge for 2 days. After 2 days it is ready to drink.
- 350 g of raw, peeled and crushed garlic.
- ¼ liter of Aguardiente or 70º alcohol for internal use.
How to use and dosage
The unit of measurement will be in drops and each dose can be taken with water, juice or milk before breakfast, lunch and dinner.
|one||1 drop||2 drops||3 drops|
|two||4drops||5 drops||6 drops|
|3||7 drops||8 drops||9 drops|
|4||10 drops||11 drops||12 drops|
|5||13 drops||14 drops||15 drops|
|6||16 drops||17 drops||18 drops|
|7||17 drops||16 drops||15 drops|
|8||14 drops||13 drops||12 drops|
|9||11 drops||10 drops||9 drops|
|10||8 drops||7 drops||6 drops|
|eleven||5 drops||4 drops||3 drops|
|12||2 drops||1 drops||25 drops|
From this day we will take 25 drops three times a day until the bottle is finished.
According to tradition, the treatment cannot be repeated before 5 years.
Advantages or benefits
- Improves the immune system thus strengthening the body’s resistance against infections.
- Helps eliminate cholesterol .
- It is highly effective for hypertension and circulation problems .
- According to the Tibetan manuscript , its benefits are as follows
- Cleanses the body of fats and frees it from deposited stones.
- Improves metabolism and reduces body weight bringing it to normal weight.
- It eliminates blood clots and makes all blood vessels more elastic, also curing arteriosclerosis .
- Cures ischemia, sinusitis , hypertension and bronchopulmonary diseases.
- Heals the diaphragm and diseased myocardium.
- It makes the headache go away.
- It cures thrombosis of the brain , arthritis and osteoarthritis .
- Heals rheumatism , gastritis , stomach ulcers and hemorrhoids .
- It absorbs all kinds of internal and external tumors.
- Heals sight and hearing disorders.
It can be done only once every 5 years according to the Tibetan manuscript but scientifically, a priori, there are no currently known contraindications.
People with a very weak or easily irritable stomach should observe how well the remedy suits them. It should not be taken by people with intestinal ulcers.
In general, all people who take any medication (especially if it is “to avoid thick blood” or anticoagulants) it is advisable to first ask a doctor or specialist.
The greenish color that alcohol macerated with garlic acquires is completely normal due to certain active principles that garlic contains.
During the first days manifestations and reactions such as skin rashes, dizziness or stomach pain may occur. Many of these causes are due to the detoxifying action of garlic in the body.