Conditions for Hajj, Pillars and Hajj – Hajj is the fifth pillar of Islam. It doesn’t feel perfect if the pillars of Islam on this one if not met. However, not everyone can carry out the pilgrimage. Only for people who are able, both material and physical.
For people who are able but before leaving for the holy land have died or died, then the pilgrimage can be canceled. Hajj itself literally means visiting or deliberate.
Table of Contents [ hide ]
- 1Terms of Pilgrimage, Pillars and Hajj Requirements
- 1Hajj Requirements Required
- 3Hajj Requirements Required
- 4Share this:
- 5Related posts:
Terms of Hajj, Pillars and Hajj Requirements
In terms of pilgrimage is pilgrimage or visit to the temple with the intention of worshiping lillahita’ala performed in ways that are in accordance with the rules. Below will be explained the requirements of pilgrimage and the rules of pilgrimage.
Hajj Requirements Required
It is a requirement that one must fulfill so that it is obligatory for him to perform the pilgrimage and if he does not fulfill these conditions then it is not obligatory to perform the pilgrimage. As for the requirements of pilgrimage as follows:
- Sensible, physically and mentally healthy
- Independent, and
That is an activity that must be done in performing the pilgrimage, if not done then the pilgrimage is invalid or canceled. The pilgrimage pillars are as follows:
- Ihram, which is performing hajj or umrah using the ihram clothes, which is white without stitches with the intention of pilgrimage or umrah in miqot.
- Wukuf is silent, dhikr and pray in Padang Arafat on the 9th of Dhul-Hijjah since the sun slipped until dawn on the 10th of Dhul-Hijjah.
- Tawaf Ifadhah encompassed the altar seven times and performed the aqobah jumrah throw on the 10th dzulhijjah
- Sa’i is jogging between the Shofa and Marwah hills seven times.
- Tahallul is shaving or shaving the hair with at least three strands of hair.
- Orderly is done in sequence.
Also Read: √ 3 Unfinished Practices and Explanations (Complete)
Hajj Requirements Required
That is everything that must be done and if not done then must pay dam or fines but the hajj remains valid. As for those included in the obligatory pilgrimage, among others:
- The Ihram of the miqat, which is the predecessor of Makani and Zamani, is specified.
- Overnight at Muzdalifah.
- Throwing Jumrah Aqabah on the 10th of Dhul-Hijah.
- Throw Jumrah in Mina for 3 days, 3 throws a day and 7 stones each (jarah ula, wustha and ukhra jumrah).
- Overnight in Mina on the holy day of the 11th, 12th, and 13th of Dhul-Hijah.
- Tawaf wada ‘is to perform a farewell tawaf before leaving Mecca.
- Leaving the ban on ihram.
As for the pilgrimage restrictions, among others:
- For male pilgrims: Do not wear leggings and wear head covering
- For female worshipers: Do not wear face coverings and gloves.
- For men and women: It is forbidden to wear perfume, shave hair, get married, hunt or kill animals and have marital relations.
Thus the discussion this time about the Conditions for Hajj, Pillars and Mandatory Hajj , on the other occasion we will continue further in the pilgrimage. May be useful. That is all and thank you.