A worm in the stomach is a common problem. There may be many reasons for stomach worms. Some of the common reasons such as eating contaminated food, drinking contaminated water, eating raw or undercooked meat and food and contact with dirt can occur. Even after having a worm in the stomach, many times the patient does not even know for a long time. Come, know the symptoms of stomach worm
Symptoms of stomach worms –
- stomach ache
- Sleeping teeth
- Mouth watering
- Weight loss
- Itching around the rectum
Home remedies for stomach worms –
- Eating 3 buds of raw garlic daily for a week gets rid of stomach worms. Garlic has anti fungal and antiseptic properties.
- The anthelmintic compound is found in pomegranate and pomegranate leaves. Due to which all types of stomach worms die.
- Eating two carrots on an empty stomach in the morning for a week kills stomach worms.
- Take one spoon of bitter gourd juice with lukewarm water. This kills stomach worms.
- By eating raw coconut every morning, stomach worms are destroyed.
- Mixing a pinch of salt in a teaspoon of turmeric juice daily and drinking it on an empty stomach a week eliminates stomach worms.
- Neem is an effective remedy for treating stomach worms. Taking juice of neem leaves mixed with honey kills stomach worms.
- Celery is the best home remedy for stomach worms. Mix half a gram of celery powder with a pinch of black salt and drink it with lukewarm water at bedtime. This kills stomach worms.