sugarcane juice is not just another type of juice on the market.India is one of the largest sugar cane producers in the world. sugar cane juice or ganne ka ras as known in Hindi is a very popular drink in hot countries, especially during hot summers.Sugar cane juice is rich in calcium , chromium, cobalt, copper, magnesium, manganese, potassium and zinc. It also contains iron, and vitamins A, C, B1, B2, B3, B5 and B6 together with a high concentration of antioxidants, proteins, soluble fiber and phytonutrients. All these nutrients work together to keep your body healthy. Here are other benefits of sugar cane juice.
Although the benefits of sugarcane juice are varied, it is essential to make sure it is hygienically extracted . It is also very important that it is consumed as soon as it is extracted because it tends to oxidize after only 15 minutes.
The 10 benefits of sugar cane juice
- The reason why sugar cane has become popular during the summer is because it is able to shake up instant energy and quench thirst. Sugarcane juice is an excellent source of glucose which, as we know, helps the body to rehydrate itself by giving energy. So it turns out to be an excellent natural alternative to many artificial energy drinks.
- Although the sugar cane juice has a very sweet taste and a high sugar content, it is suitable for those suffering from diabetes. It contains natural sugars that have a low glycemic index, thus preventing the rise of blood pressure in diabetes, so it can act as a replacement drink for them. But be careful, because those who suffer from type 2 diabetes must consume this drink in moderation and under consultation with a doctor.
- Sugarcane juice is considered an alkaline fooddue to its high concentration of calcium, magnesium, potassium, iron and manganese inside. Diseases such as cancer cannot survive in an alkaline environment and this explains why some studies state that it is effective in preventing cancer, especially prostate and breast cancer.
- Capable of boosting protein levels within the body, sugar cane juice helps maintain kidney health. Taken in a diluted form, with lemon juice and coconut water, the sugar cane juice reduces the burning sensations associated with inflammation of the urinary tracts, sexually transmitted diseases, kidney stones and prostatitis.
- The antioxidants contained within the sugar cane juice help fight infections and increase our body’s immune defenses. Protects the liver against infections and keeps bile levels in check. This is the reason why some experts suggest drinking sugarcane juice to patients with jaundice because it is one of the few things that can be digested without putting too much pressure on the liver.
- Sugar cane juice has a positive effect on digestion due to its potassium content. It keeps the digestive system in excellent shape, preventing stomach infections and is an excellent remedy for constipation.
- Studies show the effectiveness of some projects against tooth decay based on sugar cane juice. So save yourself the next visit to the dentist and drink a glass of sugar cane juice.
- Acts beneficially on the nails thanks to its high content of nutrients, the health of the body can be easily observed by the health of the nails. If brittle and colorless with white space means it’s time to add sugar cane juice to your diet.
- Sugarcane juice has been found to be effective for those suffering from febrile disorders, which can be a cause of protein loss, often common in children.
- When it comes to healthy skin, alpha hydroxy acids have many benefits. They fight acne, reduce boils, prevent premature aging and help the skin stay hydrated. One of the most effective alpha hydroxy acids is glycolic acid present in sugar cane, and one of the few sources in nature. Apply only the sugar cane juice on your skin and let it evaporate or add it to your face mask or scrub. Use it regularly to see the effects.