Since its creation in September 2008, the search engine developed by the computer services corporation Google, has positioned itself as the first choice web browser worldwide.
Google Chrome is a platform that allows users to develop research and searches , and also enter web portals to the Internet. However, there are some important differences between this browser and the others that have been created over the years.
The platform to enter the web has been changing over time in order to adapt to the requirements of its consumers. Since if a careful analysis is made, we can deduce that a decade ago the needs of users were different in relation to internet services.
Nowadays the way we surf the internet has improved on a large scale. Being able to accelerate the speed of browsers like Google Chrome . In such a way that it is currently possible to download complete web pages , to read them later, without any type of internet connection. Hence, this is a very useful option for most users.
How to download an entire web page from Chrome for offline viewing?
Google Chrome is intended to offer its recipient a satisfactory experience when entering the internet. For this, it has extensions that can be downloaded and quite useful tools, among which we can highlight a fast and dynamic interface that allows you to perform searches with a response speed of between 2 to 5 seconds.
In addition, some services have been implemented that can be used completely free of charge . How to copy and paste text from a web page to a document creation program, enter incognito mode (in this section the browser does not store data from searches or visited web sites).
But Google Chrome knows that there may be some circumstances where a user may not have access to the internet at all times. Therefore, thinking about this situation, it has created an option that allows the person to download a page in PDF format or website in its entirety so that they can use it at a specific time.
Steps to download a complete web page from Google Chrome
It is important to mention that to carry out the download process it is necessary to have an internet connection to download the page, later if the page can be viewed offline.
- First, go to the main page of your Google Chrome web browser and go to the search panel.
- Enter the information of the web page you want to download, you can enter the URL of the website or its title.
- Once you make sure that the web page is the one indicated, you must click on the Google Chrome options menu . It is located in the upper left corner of the screen (symbolized by three vertical gray dots).
- A list of available tools will appear, click on “more” and then on “more tools” .
- Enter “save page as” , at this point you must choose where on the device storage you want to save the web page.
- You can add a name in the form of a description to make it easier to locate it and at the end you must click on “save” to finish the process.
Download a web page from Google Chrome from your mobile
In case the device on it you want to download the web page is a cell phone as in most cases, you must do the following:
- Go to the main page of your Google Chrome web browser and go to the search panel.
- You must enter the web page you want to download.
- Click on the available options menu , located in the same way in the upper left corner of the device screen.
- What is different about this process is that the version of Google Chrome on devices brings sliding sections at the top of the menu.
- Click on the third section, which is the download section (symbolized with a down arrow).
- Wait for the download process to finish.
- You will find the web page that you have downloaded in the downloads icon in the menu of your mobile.