In SnowRunner, trucks are categorized into different tiers based on their performance, with the S Tier representing the top performers. The S Tier trucks, like the Azov 73210 and Tayga 6436, are known for their exceptional off-road capabilities, making them ideal for the game’s most challenging environments. These trucks excel in power, traction, and maneuverability.
Snowrunner Truck Tier List
- The A Tier includes trucks such as the Pacific P16 and Kolob 74760, which are highly capable but might have minor drawbacks compared to the S Tier trucks. They offer a balanced combination of power and versatility, suitable for a wide range of tasks.
- B Tier trucks, like the International Paystar 5070 and White Western Star 4964, are reliable workhorses that can effectively handle various terrains and tasks. They may not have the extreme capabilities of higher-tier trucks but are still dependable options.
- C Tier trucks, such as the Chevrolet Kodiak C70 and Azov 64131, are considered average performers. They can manage moderate terrains and are suitable for less demanding tasks.
- Lastly, D Tier trucks, including the Khan Lo4F and YAR 87, might struggle in more challenging situations but are suitable for beginners or less demanding tasks.
Some specific trucks to consider for success in SnowRunner include the ANK MK38, known for its large tires and ground clearance, and the AZOV 64131, which is highly versatile when upgraded but has a slow speed. The Tayga 6436 is an all-rounder that excels with the best mud tires in the game, although it has a tendency to tip without a maintenance addon.
When choosing a truck, it’s essential to consider factors like terrain type, cargo capacity, fuel efficiency, modifiability, and the specific requirements of missions. This will help you select a truck that aligns with your objectives and enhances your in-game experience.
B-Tier Trucks: The Jacks of All Trades
Next on our list are the B-Tier trucks – the versatile jacks of all trades. These rigs may not possess the sheer power of the S and A-Tier trucks, but they are still formidable contenders in SnowRunner.
- Western Star 6900 TwinSteer: The Western Star 6900 TwinSteer is a multi-purpose truck that excels in various roles. Its twin-steer configuration ensures excellent maneuverability, while its high torque allows for impressive towing capabilities. Whether you’re hauling logs, repairing bridges, or exploring new regions, this truck is a reliable companion.
- Pacific P12: Known for its exceptional versatility, the Pacific P12 is a reliable choice for a wide range of tasks. From heavy cargo transport to off-road recovery missions, this truck can handle it all. With its all-wheel drive and an impressive array of attachments, the Pacific P12 is a true workhorse in even the most demanding conditions.
Choosing the right truck in SnowRunner is crucial for a successful off-road adventure. With our comprehensive truck tier list, you can now make an informed decision based on each truck’s strengths and capabilities. Whether you opt for the raw power of an S-Tier truck, the versatility of an A-Tier truck, or the adaptability of a B-Tier truck, remember that skill and strategy also play significant roles in mastering the challenging terrains that SnowRunner presents. Now, gear up, hop into your chosen rig, and conquer the untamed wilderness like a true off-road champion.