RCDR11 metal plate (RCA brand). It is an electric iron in an ordinarily triangular shape and very smooth and steeled on its lower face , which has a handle on the upper side where it is held to remove wrinkles from clothing.
[ hide ]
- 1 History
- 2 Features
- 3 Parts identification
- 4 How to use
- 5 Safety precautions
- 6 Sources
Since the 1920s, RCA has been recognized as a strong brand of electronics products, from early radio equipment to today’s entertainment technology at competitive prices and renowned quality. Consumers know and trust the excellent performance and value of the brand, which has a heritage in the innovations of the technology industry . RCA is currently a brand of the French conglomerate Technicolor SA
- Metal plate.
- Maximum temperature to eliminate wrinkles.
- Polished aluminum floor.
- Strong metal.
- Fabric Guide
- Button slot
- Pilot light
How to use
- Place the fabric knob at the mark on the fabric to be ironed.
- Make sure the voltage indicated on the iron matches the voltage in your area. Let the iron heat up for about 2 minutes on its support before proceeding to iron.
- The pilot light will illuminate when the iron is turned on, and will go off when the iron is already hot depending on the temperature selected according to the fabric.
The light will remain off as long as the iron maintains the selected temperature, and when the temperature drops, the thermostat will start to work, illuminating the light again. The thermostat will cause the pilot to automatically adjust according to the temperature variation that has been selected for a given fabric.
- Iron synthetic or artificial fabrics at a low temperature first, and then, as the temperature rises, iron wool , cotton, and linen fabrics . The iron heats up faster than it cools down.
- Wait a moment for the iron to heat up when changing from low to high temperature. Also, wait awhile when the temperature is changed to a lower level.
- When leaving the room, even for a short time, unplug the iron. * Keep it out of the reach of children.
- Do not leave the iron plugged in by itself.
- If the cord is damaged, it must be replaced by a technical service center or a qualified person in order to avoid eventualities.