Radiofrequency is an aesthetic treatment used to treat flaccidity of the face or body.It is very effective in eliminating wrinkles.The radiofrequency device raises skin and muscle temperature to approximately 41 ° C.
When radio frequency is indicated
Radiofrequency is an excellent aesthetic treatment that can be indicated for:
- Diminish wrinkles;
- Improve the appearance of the skin;
- Improve the quality of collagen and elastin;
- Reorganize collagen and elastin fibers;
- Improve microcirculation;
- Improve skin hydration;
- Increase oxygenation;
- Accelerate the elimination of toxins;
- Reduce cellulite;
- Fight striations and fibroses;
- Improve the appearance of scars;
- Fight fat located in the belly, breech, flanks, arms, jowls;
- Fight flaccidity in any area of the body;
- Combat cellulite by improving the firmness of the skin and burning the local fat.
The specialist physiotherapist will be able to personally evaluate the person and indicate the most suitable places to be treated with radiofrequency.The procedure is simple, just that the person is lying on a stretcher, the therapist will spread a specific gel on the area to be treated .
How Many Radio Frequency Sessions Doing?
The number of radio frequency sessions to do depends on the patient’s goals but the results can be subtly observed as early as the first session.
- Radiofrequency on the face : In the case of the expression lines, they can disappear on the first day and in the thicker wrinkles, from the 5th session there will be a big difference. Those who opt for fractional radiofrequency should perform about 3 sessions.
- Radiofrequency in the body : When the goal is to eliminate localized fat and treat cellulite, depending on your degree, 7 to 10 sessions will be needed.
Who can not do
Radiofrequency treatment is indicated for healthy adolescents and adults who have healthy skin. However, the treatment has some contraindications that include:
- During chemotherapy,
- In case the individual possesses collagen diseases that the keloid, for example;
- Metal prosthesis in the region to be treated;
- Arterial hypertension;
- Diabetes by altering the sensitivity at the site to be treated.
Benefits of Radio Frequency
The benefits of radiofrequency are some, as the aforementioned treatment of flaccidity with collagen recovery and tissue restructure in some cases.Some of the major aesthetic problems, can also be improved with the aid of radiofrequency,
These benefits ensure effective results in various pathologies. Know some of the indications and results of radiofrequency:
Cellulite – the use of this technology in cellulite has two objectives: the resolution of fibrosis, characterized by the entrapment of adipocytes and lymph, and the facilitation of drainage itself, using increased blood vascularization generated by internal heat to stimulate lymphatic drainage, reducing concentrations of toxins from adipose cells and consequently their size.
Striae – The reorganization effects of collagen fibers allow the possibility of using radiofrequency in the correction of atrophic stria at any stage.
Intimate aesthetics – Radiofrequency is a good alternative for the treatment of flaccidity of the large vulva lips, especially in personal perception, generating a “filling” effect of the region.
Localized fat – the use of this technology promotes the increase of the local vascularization, activating the enzymatic metabolism, occurring the extravasation of the triglyceride out of the cell, thus reducing adipose tissue (fat).
Rejuvenation – Radiofrequency is indicated for tissue (facial) tissue flaccidity. The increase in heat provides the contraction of the collagen and elastic fibers of the skin, and then the formation of an additional new collagen, improving the tone and sustainability of the skin.