Qualities of good teacher is very important.Good Teacher can easily teach the class.Here are some real values of teacher which every mentor must know.
Qualities of a Teacher With Reference to Profession
- To abreast of the developments in the g profession.
- To maintain membership in some professional organizations relevant to his subject or specialty.
- To show ethical behaviour in relations with teachers and educational associates.
- To keep abreast of subject-matter through s books, periodicals, newspapers and other concerning development in his field.
- To utilize films, filmstrips, T.V. and radio means of keeping abreast of new and adv knowledge in his field.
- To attend conferences, workshops, seminars meetings; to take field trips which tend to broaden knowledge.
- To exercise professional direction in his re with parents and the community.
- To attend to the all-round development of learners under his charge.
Expectation from a teacher with reference administration
- He should give due regard to the head, members of the managing committee and personnel working in the Education Departm
- He should be loyal to the institution.
- He should appreciate the difficulties limitations of the head of the institution.
- He should not indulge in loose talk
- He should submit timely reports and records to the appropriate authority through the head of the institution.
Qualities of a teacher with reference Community
- Participation in in parent-teacher and similar activities.
- participating in community affairs.
- Making himself available to parents at scheduled discuss pupil progress and behaviour.
- Evincing a helpful, sympathetic and understanding towards parents and their children’s problems.
- Assuring through personal behaviour in the that the school-staff image in the community is favourable.
- Showing due courtesy to the members of the ritv and especially when they visit the school.
Qualities of good teacher with reference to Students
- Students should have free access to the teacher.
- The teacher should give due regard to the individuality of the students.
- The teacher should take interest in the welfare of the students.
- The teacher should attend to their indiv needs.
- The teacher should share responsibility with students.
- The teacher should be fair and just with the students.
- The teacher should have faith in the students.