pulse cost and minute cost in the new way of charging local calls?
A: The values are different for each state. It is important to note that in the Alternative Mandatory Offer Service Plan (Pasoo), in the normal charging schedule, in addition to the amount corresponding to the time used, a Call Completion Rate equivalent to the value of four minutes is charged. In the Basic Plan, a minimum period of 30 seconds is charged and the additional usage time is charged every six seconds, as shown in the table below:
|Old Pricing||Basic Plan||Pasoo|
|Treatment at the beginning of the call||1st pulse: service||
|Use during normal hours||2nd pulse: random, followed by regular pulses every 4 minutes (240 seconds)||
|Use during reduced hours||Value corresponds to one pulse per call||
- Subitem and 126.96.36.199 of Annex I of Resolution 450, of December 7, 2006
- Subitem 3.1.1 of Annex III of the Basic Plan for Local Service of the Fixed Telephone Service Concession Contract Switched to Local Modality Provided in Public Regime, approved in 2006
Will the value of my account increase?
A: Keeping the consumption profile and choosing the appropriate plan, the bill should not vary. By monitoring his account, the user can check which plan best suits his profile and change plans at any time, free of charge.
If the user makes many calls lasting more than three minutes or connects to the dial-up Internet during normal hours, the most advantageous plan is the Alternative Service Plan Mandatory Offer (Pasoo). If you make more calls lasting less than three minutes, the Basic Plan is more suitable.
Is there a difference in the values of the Basic Plan minutes in relation to the Pasoo minutes?
A: Yes. The amounts charged per minute in the Basic Plan and in the Alternative Service Offering Plan (Pasoo) are different. In the Basic Plan, the minute value is higher; however, in Pasoo, in addition to the minute value, the call completion fee is also charged.
How are local calls between landlines on different days and times charged for minute plans?
A: The pricing rules for the Basic Plan and the Alternative Mandatory Offer Service Plan (Pasoo) vary as follows:
Schedule Basic Plan: A minimum of 30 seconds is charged and additional usage time is charged every six seconds. Only calls lasting more than three seconds are charged.
Pasoo: A Call Completion Fee is charged, in addition to the usage time, which is charged every six seconds. The completion fee is equivalent to four minutes.
Basic Plan: There is a Charge for Answered Call (VCA), equivalent to the value of two minutes, per completed call, regardless of the time of use.
Pasoo: A Call Completion Fee, equivalent to four minutes, is charged per completed call, regardless of the time of use.
The reduced pricing hours are:
- Monday to Friday, from 0 am to 6 am
- Saturdays, from 0h to 6h and from 14h to 24h
- Sundays and national holidays, from 0 am to midnight
- Appendix “C” of the Standard for Alteration of the Tariff for the Basic Plan of the Fixed Telephone Service Switched to the Local Modality Provided in Public Regime, approved by Resolution 423, of December 6, 2005
- Alternative Mandatory Offer Service Plan in the local modality for implementation by the STFC Concessionaires, approved by Resolution 450, of December 7, 2006.
How is the charge for a call that starts at normal hours and ends at reduced rates? And the opposite in the basic plan?
A: The call started at the normal time and ended at the reduced tariff time is charged per Time of Use until the start of the reduced tariff time, when a Value per Answered Call (VCA) is charged.
For the call that starts at reduced hours and ends at normal hours, only one VCA is charged until the start of normal hours, and is then charged for usage time.