These are all the field investigations of Pokémon GO in this month and all the rewards and advantages that you will be able to obtain if you complete them.
Daniel González ·10:43 11/2/2021
Pokémon GO is not only about capturing everything that comes our way, but it also motivates the player to keep playing and progress in the game. For this, just as you can get rewards when leveling up, it also offers a lot of special investigations or field tasks that will lead you to win a large number of prizes . These types of tasks are essentially objectives that add a certain complexity to the game in order to make it more attractive and varied.
November 2021 Field Investigations
Field research assignments are given to us by Professor Willow and can be completed each day , storing a maximum of 3 in our journal. They are obtained if we go to the Poképaradas and turn their Photodisk , and every day that we complete at least one, we can get a stamp. By completing 7 consecutive stamps , that is, a whole week, we will have access to a special package loaded with rewards such as Pokémon, stardust , berries and much more.
The featured reward for the current Seven Seals Pack is as follows:
- The Pokémon Vullaby –Available to claim from Monday, November 1, 2021 at 1:00 PM PDT, through Wednesday, December 1, 2021 at 1:00 PM PDT .
Also know that this November Pokémon GO has various temporary events underway with many more rewards and advantages for regular trainers.
This month’s field research list and its rewards
The most important thing you need to know is that each month Niantic updates the mission list by changing the rewards. So if you want to be aware, you can not miss these tasks to get the best prizes. Luckily, we will guide you along the way.
The field investigations of this month of November 2021 that are active and the rewards that we can get are the following:
- Important Note:Pokémon marked with an asterisk are likely to appear shiny or shiny .
- Make 3 great throws:meet Anorith, Lileep or Snubbull.
- Make 5 great curveball throws in a row –Meet Spinda *.
- Make 5 GoodThrows – Meet Dunsparce *.
- Make 3 GreatThrows : Meet Beldum *.
- Make 3 GreatThrows in a Row – Meet Gible *.
- Make 3 great throws in a row: MeetOnix *.
- Make an excellent throw:500 Stardust, 2 Pinia, 5 Super Balls or 2 Ultra Balls.
- Make 2 good curveball throws in a row:200 Stardust, 3 Frambu, 1 Pinia, or 5 Pokéballs.
- Make 5 curveball throws in a row:500 Stardust, 6 Frambu, 2 Pinia, or 5 Super Balls.
- Make 3 great curveball throws:1,000 Stardust, 1 Rare Candy, 9 Frambu, 3 Pinia, 10 Pokéballs, or 5 Ultra Balls.
- Make 3 great curveball throws in a row:1,500 Stardust, 3 Rare Candy, 2 Gold Frambu, or 10 Ultra Balls.
- Make 3 good throws in a row:500 Stardust, 2 Pinia, 5 Super Balls, or 2 Ultra Balls.
- Win a raid in less than 60 seconds:encounter with Ninetales.
- Win 5 Raids –Encounter Aerodactyl.
- Win a Level 3 or Higher Raid –Encounter Kabuto or Omanyte.
- Win a match against another Trainer in GO Fighting League:Encounter Shieldon.
- Use 10super effective charged attacks: 20 Mega Manectric Energy.
- Catch 3 Shadow Pokémon –Meet Lickitung *.
- Catch 5 Weather-Improved Pokémon –Encounter Poliwag *, Vulpix *, Hippopotas *, or Snover *.
- Catch 7 Pokémon –Encounter Magikarp * or Chinchou *.
- Catch 10 Pokémon:200 Stardust, 3 Frambu, 1 Pinia, or 5 Poké Balls.
- Capture a Dragon-type Pokémon:encounter with Dratini * or Bagon *.
- Use 5 Frambu Berries to help you catch Pokémon:Misdreavus encounter *.
- Use 5 Berries to help you catch Pokémon:500 Stardust, 6 Frambu, 2 Pinia or 5 Super Balls.
- Catch 10 Weather-Enhanced Pokémon: 500 Stardust, 6 Frambu, 2 Pinia, or 5 Super Balls.
- Catch a Ditto:1,500 Stardust, 3 Rare Candy, 2 Gold Frambu, or 10 Ultra Balls.
- Catch 10 Normal-Type Pokémon:10 Mega Pidgeot Energy, 500 Stardust, 6 Frambu, 2 Pinia, or 5 Super Balls.
- Catch 10 Fire-type Pokémon:10 Mega Energy Charizard, 6 Frambu, 2 Pinia, 500 Stardust, or 5 Super Balls.
- Catch 10 Water-type Pokémon:10 Mega Energy Blastoise, 6 Frambu, 2 Pinia, 500 Stardust, or 5 Super Balls.
- Send 5 gifts to a friend:encounter with Joltik.
- Trade a Pokémon:encounter with Machoke.
- Earn 2 candies by walking with yourBuddy : meeting Bunnelby *.
- Win 3 candies by walking with your Partner:encounter with Stunfisk.
- Give your Partner 3 treats:encounter with Slowpoke *.
- Evolve a Pokémon:encounter with Eevee *.
- Take a Snapshot of a Wild Pokémon:Encounter Murkrow *, Hoppip, Yanma *, or 1 Pride Rock.
- Take 2 snapshots of Wild Electric-type Pokémon –Magnemite Encounter *.
- Walk 2 km:meeting with Woobat.
- Spin 3 PokéStops or Gyms:500 Stardust, 6 Frambu, 2 Pinia, 5 Poké Balls or encounter with Sudowoodo * or Baltoy *.
- Spin 5 PokéStops or Gyms: MeetRalts *.
- Spin 10 PokéStops or Gyms:200 Stardust, 3 Frambu, 1 Pinia, or 5 Poké Balls.
- Hatch an Egg –Encounter Mantine.
- Hatch 2 Eggs –Encounter Beldum *.
- Hatch 3 Eggs –Meet Chansey *.
Tasks of giving more power
- Empower a Pokémon 3 times –Encounter Bulbasaur, Charmander, or Squirtle.
- Empower a Pokémon 5 times:encounter Chikorita *, Cyndaquil *, or Totodile *.
- Empower a Pokémon 7 times:encounter Treecko, Torchic, or Mudkip.
- Empowers a Pokémon 5 times:10 Mega Energy (from Venusaur or Blastoise).
- Empowers a Pokémon 5 times –10 Mega Energy (from Beedrill).
AR mapping tasks
- AR Mapping:3 Super Potion, 3 Revive, 10 Pokéballs and 5 Ultra Balls.
- RA mapping:1 silver pinia.
- AR Mapping:1 Rapid Attack MT.
- AR Mapping:1 MT Charged Attack.
- AR Mapping:Sinnoh Stone.
- AR mapping:1 Pokocho.