Organic Germanium improves tissue oxygen, and is a very powerful antioxidant. Useful in chronic degenerative diseases, it promotes the removal of toxic metals.
Organic Germanium is a trace mineral of which the quantity present in the body is not known, nor is absorption or excretion. Its usefulness is undisputed:
- germanium is essential to improve oxygenat the cellular level and for this reason it is considered a powerful antioxidant. Its presence is recommended in all cases of chronic degenerative diseases, both cardiovascular and metabolism in general. (diabetes, dyslipidemia, cancer)
- Germanium It also promotes the removal of toxic metals from the body such as lead, cadmium and mercury and counteracts the effects of ionizing radiation.
- Clinical studies have shown a decrease in blood glucose, triglycerides, and an increase in the HDL LDL ratio of cholesterol, an increase in hemoglobin.
- Other studies have verified the ‘effective even in cases of arthritis.
- Useful in medical therapy in case of ischemic damage, heart attacks.
Germanium effect at the cellular level
It was discovered by the Japanese researcher Kazuhiko Asai only in 1945. Following experimentation, it proved to be highly useful for preventing serious diseases . Its importance from the food point of view derives from its property of increasing the oxygenation of the cell .
. The most common inorganic form is germanium dioxide (GeO 2 ). Germanium sesquioxide (Organic Germanium-132) is a popular supplement used for the symptoms of cancer. The active compound, germanium carboxyethyl sesquioxide ((GeCH 2 CH 2 COOH) 2 O 3 ), is found in abundance in the Reishi mushroom and Ginseng.
Among the germanium-concentrating vegetables the most well-known are: Korean ginseng , Emperor’s mushroom (popularly known as a wooden ear), shitake mushroom, champignon, garlic, watercress, aloe , comfrey , among others.
Below is a table of germanium concentration in 100 grams of some foods:
|Bamboo shoot||1.5 to 2|
|Bandai Udo (Aralia cordata)||7.2|
|Baternut (Trapajaponica Flerov)||23.9|
|Pearl Barley (Coicis semen)||5th|
|Shelf Mushroom (Trametes cinnabarina)||80 to 200|
|Comfrey (Symphytum officinale)||15.2|
|Japanese Ginseng (Panax ginseng)||26 to 32|
|Gromwell (Lithosemi radix? Lithospermum officinale)||8.8|
|Sanzukon (Codonopsis tangshen)||25.7|
|Boxthorn Seed (Lycium chinense)||12.4|
|Sushi (Angelica pubescens Maxim.)||26.2|
|Wisteria (Wisteria Floribunda)||10.8|
|Chorella (Spirulina sp)||7.6|
The name Germanium derives from the home country of its discoverer: Clemens Winkler. Atomic number 32, it is a tin-like metalloid: hard, shiny, silver-white. It has the same crystalline structure as the diamond. It is one of the few substances that expand from liquid to solid.Ge is generally found in organic matter, and its high content was found in several coal deposits.