The mesoroller is a body and facial aesthetic technique for the treatment of skin conditions. It is a roller equipped with titanium microneedles or surgical steel of various caliber that work superficially on the tissue.
In addition, it offers excellent results in treatments for removing wrinkles, marks, stretch marks, cellulite, spots and even hair loss.
The mesoroller is a minimally invasive treatment, the roller needles superficially penetrate the skin causing microscopic wounds that motivate the release of growth factors, collagen and elastin production, and the desired cell regeneration.
In parallel, the mechanical stimulation of the roller increases the blood flow favoring the supply of nutrients along with oxygen, while promoting the elimination of toxins. It is for this reason that from the first sessions the skin of the treated area feels much brighter and healthier.
Likewise, the mesoroller is also used as a catalyst in order to increase the effectiveness of cosmetic products, because it increases the permeability of the cell membrane allowing the active ingredients to penetrate in greater quantity and deeper.
Consequently, skin tightening and the desired rejuvenation effect are obtained gradually, depending on the severity of the case and problem to be treated, 1 to 2 sessions per week or one application every 20 days is recommended.
Finally, the number of sessions needed is variable, since it depends on each particular case, but it can be said that in most cases no less than 5 applications.
Its effects are comparable to those obtained with chemical peels, Fractional CO2 laser or Fraxel Herbium. In the case of facial rejuvenation, it offers excellent results when mesoroller is combined with platelet-rich plasma and radiofrequency.
- Stimulates the production of collagen and elastin
- Improves and normalizes skin texture
- Fight sagging
- Improves the appearance of aged skin
- Eliminates fine wrinkles
- Reduce pores
- It is ideal for the treatment of photoaging
- Softens white stretch marks and removes red
- Remarkably improves cellulite
- Reduce scars
- Stain removal aid
- Increase the absorption of the active ingredients of cosmetics
- No downtime required
Contraindications of the Mesoroller
Although it is a safe and minimally invasive technique, it carries certain contraindications, namely:
- It should not be applied to skins with wounds, cuts or abrasions
- People who have been treated with radiation in the last 12 months
- Skins with active herpes, infections or chronic diseases in the area to be treated
- People who have taken Roaccutane during the last three months
- In skins that have a tendency to develop keloid or hypertrophic scars, or that are prone to poor healing
- Pregnant or breastfeeding women
In summary, the mesoroller is an excellent rejuvenation treatment that requires expert hands for its application, so if you want to obtain its benefits it is very important that you go to specialized centers that guarantee the effectiveness and safety of the procedure.