Mandatory Bathing Intentions: Understanding, Procedures, Pillars, Sunnah, Causes – In this discussion, Regarding Knowledge will explain the Mandatory Bathing. Mandatory bathing is a bathing activity that uses holy and clean water. Mandatory bathing is done to eliminate the great hadas before performing prayers or other worship.
Table of Contents [ hide ]
- 1Mandatory Bathing Intentions: Understanding, Procedures, Pillars, Sunnah, Causes
- 1Definition of Mandatory Bathing
- 2Mandatory Bathing Procedures
- 3Mandatory Bath Pillars
- 4Mandatory Sunnah Bathing
- 5Mandatory Bathing Intents
- 6Causes of Mandatory Bathing
- 7Share this:
- 8Related posts:
Mandatory Bathing Intentions: Understanding, Procedures, Pillars, Sunnah, Causes
In addition to the definition of mandatory bathing, we will also review the procedures, harmony, sunnah, intentions and causes of a mandatory bathing. For more details, please refer to the review below carefully.
Understanding Mandatory Bathing
Mandatory bathing or often also called the Junub or Big Shower is a bath that is done by using clean holy water by flowing or pouring water all over the body from toe to tip of hair until clean
The purpose of compulsory bathing is as a reliever of large hadas that must be removed before carrying out the prayer or other worship. Large hadas themselves are caused by the release of semen because of intercourse or can be from masturbation, menstruation, childbirth and childbirth.
Mandatory Bathing Procedures
The procedures for bathing mandatory include:
- First, read the intentions to eliminate or clear the big issue.
- Clean the palm 3 times then clean the genitals and dirt around it until clean with the left hand.
- Wash your hands after cleaning your genitals by rubbing your hands on the ground or soap.
- Flush water on the head 3 times to the base of the hair.
- Wash the head of the right, then the left
- Finger hair
- Flushing the entire body starts from the right side, then the left.
Also Read: √ Last Day’s Name In The Qur’an and Its Meaning (Complete Language)
Pillars of the Mandatory Bath
Pillars in the bath must include those:
- Intention in the heart earnestly
- Rinse or wash the entire body with water (pure pure water) from the ends of the hair to the ends of the hair evenly.
- If there are still impurities, then remove them.
Mandatory Sunnah Bathing
Sunnahs in bathing mandatory include:
- Read the basmallah before taking a shower.
- Clean unclean first
- Wash your body 3 times.
- Performing ablution before bathing is mandatory. The procedure for ablution for compulsory bathing is the same as ablution as usual still if ablution for mandatory bathing, after washing the head then with a mandatory bath after bathing then closed with washing both legs to perfect ablution.
- Bath facing the Qiblah
- Concerning the right side of the body compared to the left side.
- Read the prayer after ablution
- Done at one time (muamalah)
Mandatory Bathing Intents
- If a person is obliged to bathe due to junub, wet dreams, semen out, intercourse then the intention to take a bath is:
Bismillahi Rahmani Rahim Nawaitul Ghusla Liraf’il Hadatsil Akbar Minal Janabati Fardlon Lillahi Ta’ala
Meaning: By chanting the name of Allah, I intend to bathe to eliminate the great hadats of jinabah, fardhu because of Allah Ta’ala .
- If someone takes a mandatory shower because of menstruation then the intention to take a shower is:
Bismillahi Rahmani Rahim Nawaitul Ghusla Liraf’il Hadatsil Akbar Minal Haidi Fardlon Lillahi Ta’ala
Meaning: By chanting the name of Allah I intend to take a bath to eliminate the great hadath of menstruation, fardhu because of Allah Ta’ala .
- If a person has a mandatory shower due to the puerperium, then the intention to take a shower is:
Bismillahi Rahmani Rahim Nawaitu Ghusla Liraf’il Hadatsil Akbar Minan Nifasi Fardlon Lillahi Ta’ala
Meaning: By chanting the name of Allah I intend to take a bath to remove the great hadatas from the puerperium, fard because Allah is the Exalted .
Causes of Mandatory Bathing
A person must take a mandatory bath if:
- Delivering semen either intentionally (aggressively) or accidentally
- Making love
- After menstruation or menstruation
- Giving birth (wiladah) and postpartum (teeth)
- Died a world that was not martyred or died on the way
- Someone new to Islam