Madden NFL 22 Practice Points are incredibly important in MUT gameplay. These points allow you to upgrade and level up your player cards, making them even more deadly on the playing field. In this guide, we will tell you how to get training points in Madden 22 quickly and easily, so you don’t have to worry about beating them so much.
As we mentioned earlier, practice points are essential if you are looking to improve the players on your team. Upgrading Players allows you to unlock the unique abilities of certain players, such as Superstar abilities or X factors, that can give you the upper hand in a game.
However, these upgrades require a lot of training points and are not always easy to find.
Get training points in Madden 22
There are several ways to earn Training Points in Madden 22. These are:
- Quick Sell Players
- Complete the MUT challenges
Complete MUT challenges to earn training points
Besides being able to play matches with your team, you can also complete MUT challenges. These tasks allow you to achieve certain goals during drills or games. The best ways to earn Madden 22 Training Points are Weekly Solos Challenges or Head-to-Head Challenges.
Not all challenges will earn you Training Points, but others will earn you Player Cards, which can be quickly sold for them, as detailed below.
Quick Sell Players
The easiest way to get training points in Madden 22 is to simply sell any MUT cards that you don’t use in your squad. The higher your overall score, the more training points you get for them. We have listed all the MUT card values below:
- 62-65 total: 4 practice points
- 66-69 total: 6 practice points
- 70 total: 10 training points
- 71 total: 12 training points
- 72 total: 15 training points
- 73 total: 18 training points
- 74 total: 21 training points
- 75 total: 26 training points
- 76 total: 31 training points
- 77 total: 38 training points
- 78 in total: 46 training points
- 79 total: 56 training points
- 80 total: 110 training points
- 81 total: 160 training points
- 82 total: 230 training points
- 83 total: 340 training points
- 84 total: 490 training points
- 85 total: 710 training points
- 86 total: 1030 training points
- 87 total: 1,500 training points
- 88 total: 2,180 training points
- 89 total: 3,150 training points
- 90 total: 5,000 training points
That’s all you need to know about how to get practice points in Madden NFL 22 . For more tips, tricks, and guides, search for dlprivateserver or check out our coverage of the game below.