The year is ending and the arrival of summer begins to worry many people who are overweight. Everyone wants to be in shape, with the right weight and a beautiful body to enjoy the hottest season of the year with much more freedom. To be able to get in that beautiful bikini, in the dresses for the holidays and wear the trendy shorts.
However, even if you extrapolated your calories all year round, know that you still have time to dry your weight and be in shape until summer begins. (How to lose 10kg in 30 days)
Photo: (c) Can Stock Photo
Following the diet, physical activities and tips recommended by us, you can lose about 10 kg in just two months . So get out of the accommodation now, start moving and keep an eye on your diet. Then you will be proud of the results achieved and ready to receive countless compliments.
December 22 is already coming, but with determination and serious commitment you will be able to reach the body you always dreamed of. Don’t waste any more time! Start right now and look beautiful this summer!
- 1 French bread without crumbs with 1 spoon of light curd
• 1 apple or 1 orange
- 2 wholemeal toast with ricotta cheese
• 1 pear or 1 guava
Lanche da Manhã:
- 1 jar of light yogurt
- 3 Brazil nuts
- 1 plate of lettuce, arugula and cabbage
salad • 2 tablespoons of brown rice
• ½ bean scoop
• 1 large grilled chicken fillet
- 1 plate of endive salad with 1 tomato
• 1 medium boiled potato
• 1 large fish fillet
- 1 scoop of fruit ice cream (20g)
- 1 bowl of diet gelatin
- Omelet made with two egg whites and a yolk
• 1 dish of watercress, chard and tomato salad
• 1 slice of white cheese
- 1 grilled rump fillet seasoned with fine herbs
• 1 sautéed chayote
dish • 1 sauteed cabbage dish
- 1 low-fat yogurt or
• 1 apple or
• 1 glass of light soy milk
Start exercising right now!
- Do it every day, preferably in the morning or late afternoon, 45 minutes of walking. Start with slow, wide-open steps, then increase your pace as you realize that your body reacts well to activity.
Photo: (c) Can Stock Photo
- Exchange the elevator for the stairs and the car for the bicycle.
- Do a few sets of stretching each day for at least fifteen minutes on waking up and before going to bed.
- If you don’t have exercise equipment at home, look for a gym so that at least three times a week, you can do 1 hour of weight training.
- On weekends, go out to dance or dance at home, go for a run in the park, swim in the pool, .. finally, aerobic activities are essential for weight loss and increase our mood. (An hour of forró burns an average of 500 calories)
- Don’t worry about losing weight too quickly. What really needs to be taken into account when going on a diet is whether it will respect your health or even improve it. Very restrictive diets can even trigger accelerated weight loss, however immunity and quality of life are well below normal standards.
- It is very important and extremely necessary for the individual who proposes to lose weight to make a daily water consumption of at least 3 liters per day.
- Trying to avoid physical exercise is not a good idea for those who really want to get in shape. Just dieting will make you lose muscle mass as a source of energy, which is not feasible. Nothing like having your weight up to date and your body firm, isn’t it? Therefore, never dispense with physical activity. (Check the risks of practicing physical activities sporadically)
On days when you wake up less willing, try to do a calmer activity, such as walking, yoga, stretching, among many others that can bring tranquility to you and at the same time help you lose calories.
- Correctly follow the amount of calories proposed in this diet. If you decrease the amount of calories your metabolism will slow down and your body will understand that you will continue to restrict the amount of food, for this reason, it will store fat in order to make reserves to have a source of energy for your body. Anyway, instead of losing weight faster you will find the unwanted effect: accumulation of fat and consequent weight gain.
- Get a good night’s sleep. That’s right, a good night’s sleep is essential for those who want to lose a few pounds, because in addition to keeping you away from anxiety, you also lose about 100 calories every hour you sleep. The ideal for an adult person is to sleep at least 8 hours a night.
- Whenever you are going to be away from home for a long time, carry something in your bag so that you can eat at exactly the right time, in order to prevent you from eating more than 3 hours. A good option is to always have a cereal bar, apple, pear, carrot, chestnuts and raisins on hand.
- In addition to promoting weight loss for you to rock this summer, know that you:
- Your self-esteem will be increased considerably;
- You will sleep better;
- Metabolism working with more intensity, since it will be more active;
- Your anxiety will be more controlled;
- Back pain from overweight will disappear;
- Your breathing will be improved, you will not feel fatigued easily;