We show you what you need to know about the GTA Online Los Santos Tuners update: how to buy workshops, raise Car Meet LS reputation, what are the new cars to tune up and much more!
- How to start Los Santos Tuners and become a Car Meet LS member?
- Increase the reputation of Car Meet LS
- How to buy Los Santos Tuners workshops?
- All Los Santos Tuners cars
Los Santos Tuners is the title of the free update for GTA Online , the multiplayer of Grand Theft Auto V , released at the end of July 2021 that is related to sports car tuning and racing. This update adds, among other things, a new business through the workshops, the Car Meet LS social center and many other new features.
If you want to know everything you need to fully immerse yourself in Los Santos Tuners in GTA Online, we will tell you about it below in this entry of our complete guide .
How to start Los Santos Tuners and become a Car Meet LS member?
First of all, in order to get fully into the Los Santos Tuners update, you will first have to visit the Car Meet LS warehouse and become a member of it. Once you have updated the game, simply go to GTA Online and wander the world for a while until you receive a phone call telling you about this warehouse located in Cypress Flats .
- You will see that an icon with the letters “LS”appears on your map that you can travel to.
- Go to this site and a scene will begin where you meet Mimi, the woman in charge of Car Meet LS.
- From now on you can make a one-time payment of GTA $ 50,000to become a Car Meet LS member.
Possibilities within Car Meet LS
You can actually access and visit Car Meet LS for free without becoming a member, but actually paying Mimi to become a member will open up all the possibilities of Los Santos Tuners and also the reputation points of this place; among others, you can access hundreds of levels of unlockable clothing, new career modes, customization of special cars, new contacts and more.
Inside the building you will always find 5 characters that serve to perform different tasks:
- Mimi:as you already know, it is used to become a member of the Car Meet LS club and later to acquire certain privileges.
- Race Organizer: Thisis who you have to talk to to access urban or chase races.
- Merchandise Store Owner – Usedto purchase special Car Meet LS clothing.
- Tattoo artist:to tattoo your character.
- Mechanic:used to modify your vehicles inside the club. Some cars have special upgrades that can only be done in Car Meet LS.
Increase the reputation of Car Meet LS
Once you have paid Mimi to become a member of Car Meet LS you will unlock the reputation system of these facilities. As you can imagine, raising the reputation levels of Car Meet LS will allow you to access new content from the update and earn rewards.
Mainly the reputation of Car Meet LS can be raised by participating in related activities of Los Santos Tuners. For example, you can try these methods to gain more reputation:
- Log in daily –for easy reputation.
- Set new records on the test track –try to do fast laps to earn your reputation.
- Complete Urban Racing Series –Win all of these races to receive a huge reputation boost.
- Earn passive reputation:simply by being inside the Car Meet LS building (every 40 minutes this passive gain is paralyzed for 8 minutes).
- Perform different activities such as:attending car meetings, bringing a new vehicle to the Car Meet LS staff, buying Car Meet LS clothing, modifying a car, etc.
Raising the Car Meet LS reputation levels will reward you with $ 5,000 , and each level after rank 100 will give you $ 10,000 (note that there are 1,000 reputation levels , with unlockable prizes up to level 250).
How to buy Los Santos Tuners workshops?
The Los Santos Tuners update adds to the world of GTA Online a new type of property that players can acquire, so-called workshops (or car workshops). As with many other properties , these workshops can be purchased from the Maze Bank Foreclosures website (you do not have to become a Car Meet LS member to unlock these purchases, just meeting Mimi is enough).
- There are a total of:5 different workshops for sale around the city of Los Santos.
- The cheapest workshop is:the one located in Mission Row, for a price of $ 1,670,000.
- The price of the other workshops: itgoes from 1,705,000 dollars to 1,920,000 the most expensive.
Actually, the interior of all the workshops is the same you buy the one you buy, and all its functions are accessible with the cheapest, so there is no reason to buy the most expensive unless you feel like it. If you want to save some money , it is advisable to buy the Mission Row workshop.
Requirements to use the workshop
Once you buy your first workshop, you will have to carry out a configuration mission as it happens with other businesses. Of course, as a requirement to activate this mission you will have to comply with the following:
- You must be registered as a VIP or CEOof an organization .
- Or it is also worth being registered as Presidentof a Biker Club .
The workshops serve different purposes, such as storing your vehicles, making special contracts (similar to Heists , but on a smaller scale), importing and exporting exotic cars, or customizing and tuning your cars in special ways.
All the cars in Los Santos Tuners
Los Santos Tuners Update Adds 17 New Cars to GTA Online; 11 are available from the beginning of the update, while the rest are published throughout the summer in different weeks, through events.
These are all the new cars that Los Santos Tuners adds, their characteristics, prices and where to buy them:
|Karin Calico GTF||A sports coupe with features similar to the Kuruma and Prairie.||GTA $ 1,995,000 at Southern San Andreas Super Autos|
|Vapid Dominator GTT||A classic variant of the Dominator with similar features to the Bullion and Ellie.||GTA $ 1,220,000 at Southern San Andreas Super Autos|
|Annis Euros||The Euros makes its comeback in this update with a fairly modern design.||GTA $ 1,800,000 at Legendary Motorsport|
|Karin Futo GTX||A hatchback version of the Futo that features a long, straight rear. This unlike its original counterpart has removable lights.||GTA $ 1,590,000 at Southern San Andreas Super Autos|
|Dinka Jester RR||A modern take on the Jester Classic with a slight change to the front.||GTA $ 1,990,000 at Legendary Motorsport|
|Annis remus||A sports coupe with features similar to those of the custom Elegy Retro and Previon from GTA: San Andreas.||GTA $ 1,370,000 at Southern San Andreas Super Autos|
|Dinka RT3000||A small sports coupe with a certain resemblance to the Penumbra FF and Alpha from GTA: San Andreas.||GTA $ 1,715,000 at Southern San Andreas Super Autos|
|Obey Tailgater S||A sporty version of the Tailgater with a slight change to the front and at the same time has a front apron like the Schafter has.||GTA $ 1,495,000 at Legendary Motorsport|
|Vulcar Warrener HKR||A pickup variant of the Warrener which lacks its rear box like the third generation Bobcat.||GTA $ 1,260,000 at Southern San Andreas Super Autos|
|Annis ZR350||The ZR-350 reappears with more modifications than its first appearance.||GTA $ 1,615,000 at Legendary Motorsport|
|Pfister Comet S2||A two-door sports car based on the Porsche 992.||GTA $ 1,878,000 at Legendary Motosport|
|Vapid Dominator ASP||A retro version of the Dominator, based on a 2000 Ford Mustang SVT Cobra R.||GTA $ 1,775,000 at Southern San Andreas Super Autos|
|Emperor Vectre||A sports two-door coupe based on the Lexus RC F.||GTA $ 1,785,000 at Legendary Motorsport|
|Pfister growler||A two-door sports car based on the Porsche 718 Cayman.||GTA $ 1,627,000 at Legendary Motorsport|
|Karin Sultan RS Classic||A two-door version of the Sultan Classic or a classic version of the Sultan RS, based on the Subaru Impreza 22B STI.||GTA $ 1,789,000 at Southern San Andreas Super Autos|
|Übermacht Cypher||A two-door sports coupe based primarily on the BMW M2 (F87) with some design cues from the BMW M6 (F13) and BMW M8 (F92).||GTA $ 1,550,000 at Legendary Motorsport|
|Karin Previon||A two-door coupe based on the third-generation Toyota Soarer.||GTA $ 1,490,000 at Southern San Andreas Super Autos|