These are all the characters / champions currently available in League of Legends: Wild Rift. Discover the skill sets of these champions, their roles and much more.
For more than a decade champions have been the central pillar of the League of Legends gaming experience on PC and, now, Riot Games has succeeded with League of Legends: Wild Rift in bringing a large handful of these characters to Android and mobile phones. iOS . In this title we find more than 40 champions since its launch , many of them favorites among the community, who have received a total adaptation to touch screens from scratch .
The champions in LoL: Wild Rift can be obtained as rewards by raising our account level with experience gained or, mainly, buying them in the store with currency (their price is usually 5,500 Blue Motes or 725 Wild Cores , although it may vary).
LoL Champion Roles: Wild Rift
Keep in mind that each of the characters has a role that makes them skillful in one way or another during the games.
- Assassins:Generally highly mobile, they offer short-range burst damage.
- Fighters:for an aggressive and direct style of play, quite off-road.
- Mages –Powerful and skilled, they distribute long-range damage.
- Shooters:perfect for playing in the jungle and getting gold.
- Supports:useful when defending your teammates from a distance.
- Tanks:ideal for taking front-line damage, very hard.
League Champion Attributes: Wild Rift
In addition to their totally unique abilities, each champion also has attributes or statistics that can be low, moderate or high in the following four fields:
- Damage:ability to deal damage with basic attacks and abilities.
- Stamina:ability to survive with defensive or movement skills.
- Utility:ability to enhance teammates and weaken or use adversary control on enemies.
- Difficulty:complexity of mechanics and skill controls.
Having said that, next in this entry of our complete guide we are going to show you all the champions currently available in LoL: Wild Rift along with their roles and abilities.
- Aurelion Sol
- Dr. Mundo
- Jarvan IV
- Lee Sin
- Master Yi
- Miss Fortune
- Twisted Fate
- I saw
- Xin Zhao
- Role:Wizard / Assassin.
- Passive – Essence Steal:Every time Ahri hits a target with an ability, she gains a stack of Essence Steal. When you have enough stacks, the next ability you hit an enemy with will heal them as well.
- Ability 1 – Orb of Deception:Ahri casts and recovers her orb, dealing magic damage when cast and true damage when retrieved.
- Skill 2 – Fox Fire:Ahri gains a brief movement speed boost and fires three Fox Fires that lock onto and attack nearby enemies.
- Ability 3 – Charm:Ahri blows a kiss that damages and enchants the enemy she reaches first, instantly canceling all her movement abilities and causing them to advance harmlessly towards her. Ahri deals bonus damage to the target temporarily.
- Ultimate – SpiritRush : Ahri dashes forward and fires essence bolts, dealing damage to nearby enemies. Spirit Boost can be used up to three times before going on cooldown.
- Passive – Mark of the Assassin:Dealing skill damage to a champion creates a ring of energy around them. Exiting the ring empowers Akali’s next auto-attack with additional range and damage.
- Skill 1 – Five-pointed Full:Akali fires five kunais that deal damage based on their bonus attack damage and ability power and slow at maximum range.
- Ability 2 – Twilight Veil:Akali casts a smoke screen, briefly gaining movement speed, and regaining energy. While within the area, Akali becomes invisible. If he attacks or uses abilities, it is revealed for a few moments.
- Skill 3 – Shuriken Flip:Akali flips backward and flings forward a shuriken that deals magic damage. The first cloud of smoke or enemy hit is marked. It can be used again to move to the marked target and deal bonus damage.
- Ultimate – Perfect Execution:Akali leaps in one direction and damages enemies hit. When used again, he slides in one direction and executes all enemies hit.
- Role:Tank / Support.
- Passive – Triumphant Roar:Alistar charges his roar when stunning or knocking out enemy champions, or when nearby enemies are killed. When fully charged, heals himself and nearby allied champions.
- Skill 1 – Spraying:Alistar smashes the ground hard, dealing damage to nearby enemies and knocking them into the air.
- Ability 2 – Headbutt:Alistar headbutts the target, damaging them and knocking them back. You can also use it against turrets to deal additional damage.
- Skill 3 – Trample:Alistar tramples nearby enemy units, ignores collision with units, and gains stacks if he damages an enemy champion. At maximum stacks, Alistar’s next basic attack against an enemy champion deals bonus magic damage and stuns him.
- Ultimate – Iron Will:Alistar lets out a great roar, removing all enemy control effects affecting him and reducing physical and magical damage taken for the duration of the effect.
- Passive – Cursed Touch:Amumu’s basic attacks apply a curse to her enemies, causing them to take additional true damage each time magic damage is dealt to them.
- Skill 1 –Bandage Throw: Amumu throws a sticky bandage at a target, dealing damage and stun as she gets close to him.
- Ability 2 – Despair:Overwhelmed by anguish, nearby enemies lose a percentage of their maximum health every second and regenerate their Curses.
- Skill 3 – Tantrum:Permanently reduces the physical damage Amumu takes. Amumu can unleash her fury to deal damage to nearby enemies. Each time he is hit, Tantrum’s cooldown is reduced by 0.5 seconds.
- Ultimate – Curse of the Sad Mummy:Amumu wraps nearby enemy units in bandages and applies her Curse, dealing damage and preventing them from attacking and moving.
- Role:Wizard / Support.
- Passive – Pyromania:After 4 casts, Annie’s next attack ability will stun the target.
- Ability 1 – Disintegration:Annie launches a mana-infused fireball that deals damage in a small area. Additionally, it refunds mana spent and reduces cooldown by half if it destroys its target.
- Ability 2 – Incineration:Annie fires a blazing cone of fire, damaging all enemies in the area.
- Ability 3 – Molten Shield:Annie grants a damage-absorbing shield to Tibbers or an allied champion. Enemies that attack the shield take damage.
- Ultimate – Summon: Tibbers:Annie brings her bear Tibbers to life, damaging all units in the area. Tibbers can attack and burn adjacent enemies.
- Role:Shooter / Support.
- Passive – Freeze Shot:Ashe’s attacks slow her targets, then dealing increased damage. Ashe’s critical hits do not deal bonus damage to the target but apply a more powerful slow.
- Skill 1 – Maximum Focus:Ashe accumulates Focus when attacking. Upon reaching maximum level, Ashe can cast Maximum Focus to consume all stacks, temporarily increase her attack speed, and transform her basic attack into a powerful burst attack for a short time.
- Skill 2 – Shock:Ashe shoots 9 arrows in a bow to deal more damage. Also, apply Freeze Shot.
- Skill 3 – Hawk Shot:Ashe can send her Hawk Spirit on a scouting mission to scout the terrain.
- Ultimate – Enchanted Crystal Arrow:Ashe fires an ice projectile that she can direct while airborne. If the arrow hits an enemy champion, it damages and stuns them based on the distance the arrow traveled. Additionally, surrounding enemy units take damage and are slowed.
- Passive – Center of the Universe:The stars orbit Aurelion Sol, dealing magic damage when they hit an enemy.
- Ability 1 – Star Nova:Aurelion Sol creates an expanding disk, which explodes when it is moved away from him at a distance, stunning and damaging nearby enemies.
- Skill 2 – Celestial Expansion:Aurelion Sol pushes his stars farther apart, increasing his damage and speed.
- Skill 3 – Comet of Legend:Aurelion Sol begins to fly and travel a great distance.
- Ultimate – Luminous Voice:Aurelion Sol projects a beam of pure stellar fire that damages and slows all enemies in range and knocks those closest to it to a safer distance.
- Role:Tank / Support.
- Passive – Mana Barrier:When low on health, Blitzcrank gains a shield based on his mana.
- Skill 1 – Missile Grab:Blitzcrank fires his right hand to grab an opponent in his path, dealing damage and pulling them towards him.
- Skill 2 – Overload:Blitzcrank overloads himself to dramatically increase his movement speed and attack speed. It is temporarily slowed when the effect ends.
- Skill 3 – Power Fist:Blitzcrank charges up his fist for his next attack to critically strike and knock the target into the air.
- Ultimate – Static Field:Enemies that Blitzcrank attacks are marked and receive an electric shock after 1 second. Additionally, Blitzcrank can activate this ability to damage nearby enemies and briefly silence them.
- Role:Support / Tank.
- Passive –Concussive Strikes: Braum’s basic attacks apply Concussive Strikes. After the first stack is applied, allied Basic Attacks also stack Concussive Strikes. Upon reaching 4 stacks, the target is stunned and takes magic damage. For the next few seconds, he cannot take stacks, but takes bonus magic damage from Braum’s attacks.
- Ability 1 – Winter’s Bite:Braum shoots a stream of icy ice from the shield, slowing it down and dealing magic damage. Apply a stack of Concussive Strikes.
- Ability 2 – Behind Me:Braum leaps towards an allied champion or minion. Upon reaching it, they both gain armor and magic resistance for a few seconds.
- Ability 3 – Unbreakable:Braum raises his shield in one direction for several seconds and intercepts all projectiles, which hit him and are destroyed. Completely nullify the damage of the first and reduce the damage of the following that arrive from the same direction.
- Ultimate – Glacial Rift:Braum smashes the ground, knocking nearby enemies in line in front of him into the air. Along this line a fissure opens, slowing down enemies.
- Passive – Adaptive Defense:Basic attacks on champions grant a shield equal to 20% of Camille’s maximum health that protects her from her damage type (physical or magical) for a short period of time.
- Skill 1 – Precision Protocol:Camille’s next attack deals bonus damage and grants increased movement speed. This spell can be cast again for a short period of time, dealing considerably more additional damage if Camille leaves time between the two attacks.
- Ability 2 – Tactical Sweep:After a short time, Camille causes a cone-shaped explosion that deals damage. Enemies in the outer half are slowed and take bonus damage while healing Camille.
- Skill 3 – Hook Shot:Camille slides up a wall, jumps up and hits enemies as she falls.
- Ultimate – Hextech Ultimatum:Camille glides toward a target champion, anchors them in the area, and knocks off other enemies.
- Role:Fighter / Tank.
- Passive – Adrenaline Rush: Mundo regenerates 1% of his maximum life per second.
- Ability 1 – Infected Blade: Mundo throws his blade, dealing damage equal to part of his target’s current health and slowing them for a few moments. Dr. Mundo enjoys the suffering of others and, when he hits successfully, he recovers a part of the cost of life (double if the attack results in a murder).
- Ability 2 – Slow Agony: Mundo drains his life to reduce the duration of disables and deal continuous damage to nearby opponents.
- Skill 3 – Masochism: Mundo gains additional attack damage based on his missing health. Dr. Mundo’s next basic attack will deal bonus damage to the enemy with a header. Passively increase magic resistance when Dr. Mundo takes magic damage or pays a life cost.
- Ultimate – Sadism: Mundo sacrifices a portion of his life to increase movement speed and gain a drastic increase in health regeneration.
- Passive – League of Draven:Draven gains the Adoration of his fans when he catches a Spinning Ax or kills a minion, monster or tower. Killing enemy champions grants Draven bonus gold based on his Worship.
- Skill 1 – Spinning Ax:Draven’s next attack deals bonus physical damage. After hitting the target, the ax will fly through the air. If Draven catches it, he will automatically prepare another Spinning Ax. Draven can have two Spinning Axes at a time.
- Skill 2 – AdrenalineRush : Draven increases movement speed and attack speed. The movement speed bonus decreases rapidly over time. Catching a Spinning Ax will regain the cooldown of Adrenaline Rush.
- Ability 3 – Sideways:Draven throws his axes, dealing physical damage to targets hit and knocking them aside. Impacted targets are slowed.
- Ultimate – DeathCoil : Draven throws two gigantic axes to deal physical damage to each unit hit. Death Coil slowly changes direction and the axes return to Draven after hitting an enemy champion. Draven can also activate this ability while the axes are on their way to get them back sooner. Deals less damage for each unit it hits and resets when the ax changes direction.
- Passive – Demon Shadow:When not in combat, Evelynn enters Demon Shadow mode. Demon Shadow heals Evelynn when she is low on health and grants her cloak after reaching level 5.
- Skill 1 – Spike of Hate:Evelynn strikes twice with her whip, dealing damage to the first unit it hits. Evelynn can then launch another line of spikes at nearby enemies.
- Skill 2 – Thirst for Lust:Evelynn curses her target and causes her next attack or ability to slow or cast a spell, depending on how long she’s been cursed, after a short time, and reduce her magic resistance.
- Skill 3 – Lash:Evelynn lashes her target with her whip, dealing damage. Afterwards, he gains movement speed for a short period of time. Leaving Demon Shadow, Whiplash draws Evelynn toward her target.
- Ultimate – Widowmaker:Evelynn briefly becomes invulnerable and ravages the area in front of her, then reappears much further behind.
- Role:Shooter / Magician.
- Passive –Nascent Spell Strength: Ezreal’s attack speed progressively increases each time he hits a spell, up to a maximum of 4 stacks.
- Ability 1 – Mystic Shot:Ezreal fires a bolt of energy that briefly reduces all of its cooldowns if it hits an enemy unit.
- Ability 2 – Essence Flow:Ezreal fires an orb that sticks to the first champion or target hit. If Ezreal hits an enemy with the orb, it explodes, dealing damage.
- Ability 3 – Arcane Alteration:Ezreal teleports to a location close to a target and fires a targeted beam that strikes the nearest enemy unit. Will prioritize enemies marked with Essence Flow.
- Ultimate – TrueBarrage : Ezreal prepares before firing a powerful barrage of energy that deals heavy damage to each unit it passes through (less against minions and non-epic monsters).
- Role:Fighter / Assassin.
- Passive – Duelist’s Dance:Fiora challenges enemy champions to dodge her. Indicates the direction in which you are trying to hit. If the champion wins the challenge, she receives a small bonus and can choose a new direction.
- Ability 1 – Onslaught:Fiora lunges towards a point and stabs a nearby enemy, dealing physical damage and applying on-hit effects.
- Ability 2 – Replica:Fiora blocks all damage and debuffs for a short time, then strikes in one direction. The thrust slows the first enemy champion hit, or stuns them if Fiora blocked an immobilization effect with the ability.
- Skill 3 – Fencing:Fiora has bonus attack speed for two attacks. The first slows the target and the second deals a critical hit.
- Ultimate – Superb Duel:Fiora locates the enemy champion’s 4 vital points and gains movement speed by moving towards him. If it hits at all 4 vital points or the target dies after it has reached at least one, Fiora and her allies in the area are healed for several seconds.
- Role:Assassin / Wizard.
- Passive – Seastone Trident:Fizz’s attacks deal bonus over time.
- Ability 1 – Sea Urchin Strike:Fizz smashes through his target, dealing magic damage and applying on-hit effects.
- Skill 2 – Rending Wave:Boost Fizz’s next attack to deal bonus damage. Killing a unit resets Ripping Wave’s cooldown. Additional attacks deal more damage.
- Skill 3 – Playful / Hooligan:Fizz leaps into the air and lands gracefully on his spear, making it impossible to attack him. From this position, Fizz can drop down to crush the ground or choose to jump again before doing so.
- Ultimate – Shark Bait:Fizz tosses a fish in one direction that sticks to the first champion it touches and slows it down. After a moment, a shark emerges from the ground, knocking the target high into the air and knocking nearby enemies aside. All enemies hit take magic damage and are slowed.
- Role:Fighter / Tank.
- Passive – Perseverance:If Garen has not recently been affected by enemy attacks or abilities, he regenerates a percentage of his maximum health every second.
- Skill 1 – Decisive Strike:Garen gains a movement speed increase, frees himself from all slows, and his next attack hits the enemy at a vital point, thus silencing them in addition to damaging them.
- Ability 2 – Courage:Garen reduces damage taken for a short period of time and gains additional resistance to opponent control.
- Ability 3 – Judgment:Garen swings his sword around him rapidly, dealing physical damage to nearby enemies. Enemies hit by the end of the maelstrom take critical hits.
- Ultimate – Demacian Justice:Garen summons the power of Demacia to attempt to execute an enemy champion, dealing damage around his target.
- Role:Tank / Wizard.
- Passive – Happy Hour:Gragas heals periodically when using an ability.
- Ability 1 – Rolling Barrel:Gragas rolls his barrel to a specific location. The explosion can be activated or else it will explode automatically after 3 seconds. Enemies hit by the blast have their movement speed reduced.
- Ability 2 – Drunken Fury:Gragas gulps beer from his barrel for 1 second. When finished, his intoxicated state makes him more powerful, dealing magic damage to all nearby enemies with his next basic attack and decreasing the damage taken.
- Skill 3 – Belly:Gragas charges towards a certain location and collides with the first enemy he encounters, dealing damage to all nearby enemy units and stunning them.
- Ultimate – ExplosiveBarrel : Gragas hurls his barrel towards a location, dealing damage and knocking back enemies hit by the blast.
- Role:Shooter / Fighter.
- Passive – New Destiny:Graves’ shotgun has unique characteristics: it has to reload when it runs out of ammo, the attacks fire 4 bullets and the bullets cannot go through units, but they push non-champions hit by several.
- Skill 1 – End of Course:Graves fires an explosive projectile that detonates after 1.5 seconds, or after 0.25 seconds if it hits an obstacle.
- Skill 2 – Smoke Screen:Graves fires a bomb at the targeted area and creates a cloud of smoke that reduces the range of vision. Enemies first hit take magic damage and their movement speed is briefly reduced.
- Skill 3 – Swift Shot:Graves dashes forward, gaining an armor buff for several seconds. If he drifts toward an enemy champion, he gains two stacks of True Valor. Hitting enemies with basic attacks reduces this skill’s cooldown and renews defensive buffs.
- Ultimate – Collateral Damage:Graves fires an explosive shot that deals heavy damage to the first champion it hits and knocks Graves back due to the recoil. After hitting a champion or reaching the end of its range, the bullet explodes, dealing damage to a cone.
- Role:Support / Wizard.
- Passive – Push:Janna passively gains bonus movement speed, and nearby allied champions also gain this bonus when moving toward her.
- Ability 1 – Temporal:By changing pressure and temperature promptly, Janna can create a small storm that increases in size over time. The storm is released when the spell is activated again. When thrown, this storm travels in the direction it was thrown, dealing damage and knocking enemies in its path through the air.
- Ability 2 – Zephyr:Janna summons an air elemental that passively increases her movement speed. He can also activate this ability to deal damage and slow an enemy’s movement speed. The passive is lost while this ability is on cooldown.
- Ability 3 – Eye of the Storm:Janna conjures a defensive gale that protects a turret or an allied champion from damage and increases their attack damage.
- Ultimate – Monsoon:Janna envelops herself in a magical storm that repels her enemies. After the storm passes, the Healing Winds heal nearby allies while the ability is active.
- Role:Tank / Fighter.
- Passive – Martial Cadence:Jarvan IV’s first basic attack against an enemy deals bonus physical damage based on his health. This effect cannot be applied to the same enemy again for a few seconds.
- Skill 1 – Dragon Strike:Jarvan IV projects his spear in front of him, dealing physical damage and depleting enemies in his path. In addition, this way Jarvan will launch himself towards his Demacian Banner, knocking down enemies that are in his way.
- Ability 2 –Golden Protection: Jarvan IV summons the ancient kings of Demacia to protect him from all possible damage and slow down enemies around him.
- Ability 3 – Demacian Banner:Jarvan IV represents the pride of Demacia and has a passive attack speed bonus. By activating Demacian Banner, Jarvan IV can place a Demacian flag that deals magic damage on impact and grants attack speed to nearby allied champions. Activate it again to automatically use Dragon Strike towards the flag.
- Ultimate – Cataclysm:Jarvan IV heroically leaps into combat by landing on a target, with such force that it lifts the earth around him to delimit a fighting zone. Nearby enemies take damage on impact.
- Passive – Relentless Assault:Jax’s consecutive basic attacks constantly increase his attack speed.
- Skill 1 – Jumping Strike:Jax jumps towards a unit. If he is an enemy, he hits him with his weapon.
- Ability 2 – Empowerment:Jax charges his weapon with energy so that his next attack deals additional damage.
- Skill 3 – Counterattack:Jax’s ability to combat allows him to dodge all attacks he receives for a short period of time and then quickly counterattack, stunning all surrounding enemies.
- Ultimate – Master’s Power:Every third consecutive hit deals bonus magic damage. Additionally, Jax can activate this ability to strengthen his resolve, increasing his armor and magic resistance for a short time.
- Role:Shooter / Magician.
- Passive – Whisper:Whisper, Jhin’s hand cannon, is a precise instrument designed to deal great damage. It fires at a fixed cadence and can only carry four rounds. Jhin bathes the last bullet in dark magic to critically hit and deal bonus execution damage. Whenever Whisper deals a critical hit, Jhin gains a movement speed boost.
- Ability 1 – Dancing Grenade:Jhin throws a magic cartridge at an enemy. It can hit a maximum of four targets and each time it kills it adds damage.
- Skill 2 – Deadly Bloom:Jhin fires a powerful projectile. Goes through minions and monsters, but stops at the first champion hit. The target is immobilized if it has been the victim of attacks from Jhin’s allies, lotus traps or damage from Jhin.
- Skill 3 – Delivered Audience:Jhin sets an invisible lotus trap that blooms as it passes over it. Slow nearby enemies before dealing damage with a blast of serrated petals. When Jhin kills an enemy champion, a lotus trap will bloom next to his corpse.
- Ultimate – Curtain Down:Jhin focuses his energy and transforms Whisper into a shoulder megacannon capable of 4 powerful super shots, piercing through minions and monsters but stopping at the first champion hit. Whisper incapacitates hit enemies, slows them, and deals execution damage. The fourth shot is carefully prepared, has epic power, and guarantees a critical hit.
- Passive – Hit It !:Jinx receives a massive increase in movement speed and attack speed when helping to take down an enemy champion, epic monster, or structure.
- Ability 1 – BigChange !: Jinx modifies her basic attacks by switching between Pium Pium, her machine gun, and Thorns, her rocket launcher. Attacks with Pium Pium grant attack speed, while with Thorns it deals area of effect damage, increases its range, and drains mana.
- Ability 2 – Zap !:Jinx uses Sparkle, her ray gun, to fire a beam that slows and deals damage to the first enemy it hits, revealing it.
- Ability 3 – Fire Chewer!Jinx launches a row of stun grenades that explode after 5 seconds and engulf surrounding enemies in flames. Firechewers will bite and immobilize enemy champions that step over them.
- Ultimate – Deadly Super Mega Rocket !:Jinx fires a super rocket across the map that increases its damage as it progresses. The rocket will explode on impact with an enemy champion and both the enemy champion and the surrounding enemies will take an amount of damage proportional to the life they are missing at that moment.
- Role:Shooter / Assassin.
- Passive – Second Skin:Kai’Sa’s basic attacks stack Plasma, dealing increasing bonus magic damage. Allies’ immobilization effects help accumulate Plasma. Additionally, the items Kai’Sa purchases enhance their basic abilities and give them more powerful properties.
- Skill 1 – Icatia Rain:Kai’Sa unleashes a flurry of projectiles seeking nearby targets. Living Weapon: Icathia Rain upgrade and fire more missiles.
- Ability 2 – Void Seeker:Kai’Sa fires a long-range missile, revealing and marking enemies with the passive. Living Weapon: Void Seeker improves and applies more Plasma stacks, in addition to reducing cooldown when hitting a champion.
- Skill 3 – ÜberCharge:Kai’Sa briefly increases her movement speed, then her attack speed. Living Weapon: ÜberCharge improves and briefly grants invisibility
- Ultimate –Killing Instinct: Kai’Sa glides near a Plasma-marked enemy champion and gains a temporary shield.
- Role:Fighter / Assassin.
- Passive – Burst:After Lee Sin uses an ability, his next 2 basic attacks gain attack speed and restore energy.
- Ability 1 – Sonic Wave / Resonant Strike:Sonic Wave: Lee Sin emits a jarring sound wave to locate his enemies, dealing physical damage to whoever he detects first. Lee Sin then has 3 seconds to cast Echoing Strike on him. Resounding Strike: Lee Sin swoops down on the enemy, dealing physical damage based on his target’s missing health.
- Ability 2 – Safeguard:Lee Sin launches himself towards a target position and generates a shield that protects him from damage if there is an enemy champion or monster near his destination. After using Safeguard, Lee Sin can use Iron Will for the next few seconds. Iron Will: Lee Sin’s next attack deals bonus magic damage and gains omnisuction.
- Ability 3 – Tempest / Incapacitate:Tempest: Lee Sin hits the ground, causing a shock wave that deals magic damage and reveals enemies. Lee Sin then has 3 seconds to use Incapacitate. Incapacitate: Lee Sin incapacitates enemies damaged by Tempest and reduces their movement speed for 4 seconds (they gradually recover over the duration of the effect).
- Ultimate – Dragon’s Wrath:Lee Sin executes a powerful spinning kick that knocks his target backward, dealing Physical damage to the target and all enemies it hits. Enemies hit by the target are blown up for a short period of time.
- Role:Wizard / Support.
- Passive – Illumination:Lux’s damaging spells charge the target with energy for 5 seconds. His next attack unleashes energy, dealing bonus magic damage (based on Lux level) to the target.
- Skill 1 – Light Link:Lux launches a sphere of light that immobilizes and deals damage to up to 2 enemy units.
- Ability 2 – Prismatic Barrier:Lux throws her wand and focuses the light around allied targets it hits, shielding them from harm.
- Skill 3 – Bright Singularity:Throw an anomaly of intertwined light into an area that slows nearby enemies. Lux can activate it to damage enemies within the area of effect.
- Ultimate – Final Spark:After gathering the necessary energy, Lux fires a beam of light that damages all targets in the area. Additionally, it activates Lux’s passive ability and restores the duration of Illumination debuff.
- Role:Assassin / Fighter.
- Passive – Double Strike:Every several consecutive basic attacks, Master Yi strikes twice.
- Ability 1 – Blazing Strike:Master Yi teleports across the battlefield at full speed, dealing physical damage to multiple units in his path, untouched by anyone. Blazing Strike can critically strike and deal bonus physical damage to monsters. Basic attacks reduce the cooldown of Blazing Strike.
- Skill 2 – Meditate:Master Yi meditates and rejuvenates his body, restoring life and reducing damage taken for a short period of time.
- Skill 3 – Wuju Style: Dealsbonus true damage with basic attacks.
- Ultimate – Unstoppable:Master Yi moves with unrivaled agility, temporarily increasing his attack speed and movement speed as well as making him immune to all slow effects. As long as the ability is active, champion kills and aids increase the duration of Unstoppable. Passively reduce the cooldown of his other abilities when landing a kill or an assist.
- Passive – Granite Shield:Malphite is protected by a layer of stone that absorbs damage for up to 10% of his maximum health. If not hit for 8 seconds, the effect recharges.
- Ability 1 – SeismicShard : With the help of his primitive elemental magic, Malphite throws a fragment of earth at his enemy. In addition to dealing damage, it steals movement speed for 3 seconds.
- Ability 2 – Thunderclap:Malphite passively gains armor. When Malphite activates Thunderclap, he attacks with such force that it creates a sonic blast. For the next few seconds, his attacks create earthquakes in front of him.
- Ability 3 – GroundStrike : Malphite strikes the ground, causing a shock wave that deals magic damage based on his armor and slows enemies’ attack speed for a short period of time.
- Ultimate – Unstoppable Force:Malphite charges fiercely at one point, wounding and knocking enemies present.
- Role:Shooter / Magician.
- Passive – Cachete:Miss Fortune deals bonus physical damage each time she basic attacks a new target.
- Skill 1 – Roll:Miss Fortune fires a bullet that damages an enemy and critically hits a target behind. Apply impact effects.
- Skill 2 – Flaunt:If not attacked, Miss Fortune passively receives movement speed. This ability can be activated to increase attack speed for a short time. While on cooldown, Cachete reduces Flaunt’s remaining cooldown.
- Skill 3 – Let It Rain:Miss Fortune reveals an area with a hail of bullets, dealing waves of damage to opponents and slowing them down.
- Ultimate – Bullet Hail:Miss Fortune channels a hail of bullets into a cone in front of her, dealing a massive amount of damage to enemies. Each wave of Bullet Hail can critically hit.
- Role:Support / Wizard.
- Passive – Swell:When Nami’s abilities hit allied champions, they gain movement speed for a short period of time.
- Skill 1 – Water Prison:Launches a bubble at the target area that deals damage and stuns all enemies on impact.
- Ability 2 – Hangover and Surge:Releases a stream of water that bounces between allied and enemy champions, healing allies and dealing damage to enemies.
- Ability 3 – Blessing of the Tide:Empower an allied champion for a short period of time. The ally’s basic attacks and spells deal bonus magic damage and slow the hit target.
- Ultimate – Tidal Wave:Summons a gigantic tidal wave that knocks over, slows and deals damage to enemies. Allies benefit from the effect of Swell multiplied by two.
- Role:Fighter / Tank.
- Passive – Soul Eater:Gains bonus physical suction.
- Skill 1 – Absorbing Strike:Nasus strikes his enemy, dealing damage. If he kills his target, he increases the power of his next Absorbing Strikes.
- Ability 2 –Wither : Nasus ages the enemy champion, progressively slowing their movement speed and attack speed over a period of time.
- Ability 3 – Spirit Fire:Nasus unleashes a spirit flame at one point, damaging nearby enemies and reducing their armor.
- Ultimate – Fury of the Sands:Nasus unleashes a powerful sandstorm that lashes out at nearby enemies. As the storm rages, he gains bonus health and attack range. Damage nearby enemies and gain bonus armor and magic resistance for the duration of the ability. Additionally, Absorbing Strike’s cooldown is reduced.
- Passive – Berserker Fury:Olaf’s attack speed is increased by 1% for every 1% of health he is missing.
- Skill 1 – Hangover:Olaf throws an ax that falls to the ground in the target area, dealing damage to enemies it passes through and slowing their movement speed. If Olaf picks up the ax, the ability’s cooldown is reduced by 4.5 seconds.
- Ability 2 – Virulent Strikes:Increases attack speed, physical draw, and healing of any type that Olaf receives. The value of the upgrade will be proportional to the remaining life.
- Skill 3 – Reckless Swing:Olaf swoops up to an enemy and attacks with such force that he deals real damage to his target. If the target doesn’t die, Olaf takes true damage.
- Ultimate – Ragnarok:Olaf is temporarily immune to disables.
- Role:Wizard / Support.
- Passive – Winding Up:Orianna’s attack deals bonus magic damage. The damage increases as Orianna continues to attack the same target.
- Ability 1 –Command : Attack: Orianna commands The Ball to shoot towards a location, dealing magic damage to targets it encounters (dealing less damage to each subsequent target). Afterwards, The Ball remains in that location.
- Ability 2 – Order: Dissonance:Orianna orders The Ball to release a pulse of energy that deals magic damage around her. Thus, it leaves a trail that speeds up allies and slows down enemies.
- Skill 3 – Order: Protect:Orianna orders The Ball to stick to an allied champion to protect them, dealing magic damage to enemies in its path. Additionally, The Ball grants additional armor and magic resistance to the champion it protects.
- Ultimate – Order: Shockwave:Orianna orders The Ball to unleash a shockwave that deals magic damage and knocks nearby enemies towards it after a few moments.
- Role:Wizard / Support.
- Passive – Stage Presence:Every third basic ability you cast will echo and recast. Using Seraphine’s abilities grants a Note to nearby allies. For each Note, Seraphine’s next basic attack gains attack range and deals bonus damage.
- Skill 1 – High Note:Seraphine deals damage in an area, increasing based on the enemies’ missing health.
- Ability 2 – Surround Sound:Seraphine grants a shield and movement speed to all nearby allied champions. If Seraphine already has a shield, heal nearby allies, increasing based on the number of allies.
- Skill 3 – Musical Climax:Seraphine deals damage to her enemies and slows them. If enemies are already Slowed, immobilize them. If they are already immobilized, it stuns them.
- Ultimate – Bis:Seraphine deals damage in a line that enchants and slows enemies. Bis expands if it hits an allied or enemy champion.
- Role:Fighter / Tank.
- Passive – Fury of the Dragon’s Daughter:Shyvana deals bonus damage to dragons. Slaying an elemental dragon permanently empowers Shyvana’s abilities when in dragon form.
- Skill 1 – Double Bite:Shyvana strikes twice on her next attack. Basic attacks reduce the cooldown of Double Bite. Dragon Form: Double Bite hits all units in front of Shyvana. Killing the Mountain Dragon causes Double Bite to slow enemies while in dragon form.
- Ability 2 – Burned:Shyvana surrounds herself in fire, dealing magic damage every second to nearby enemies and moving faster for 3 seconds. Movement speed is reduced for the duration of the skill. Basic attacks increase the duration of Burned. Dragon Form: Burned increases in size. Slaying the Cloud Dragon grants Shyvana 25% bonus movement speed while in Dragon form.
- Ability 3 – Breath of Fire:Shyvana launches a fireball that deals damage to all enemies it encounters and leaves ash marking them for 5 seconds. Shyvana’s basic attacks against marked targets deal a percentage of their maximum life as damage on hit. Dragon Form: Fire Breath bursts on impact or at the target location, dealing bonus damage and scorching the ground for a short period of time. Slaying Infernal Dragon converts damage dealt to marked enemies into true damage while in dragon form.
- Ultimate – Dragon Ascendancy:Shyvana transforms into a dragon and flies to a target location. Enemies in his path take damage and are knocked back towards the target area; Shyvana passively gains Fury and 2 Fury with each basic attack.
- Role:Tank / Wizard.
- Passive – Noxious Wake:Singed grabs the slipstream of nearby champions, gaining a movement speed boost when overtaking them.
- Skill 1 – Poison Trail:Leaves a poison trail behind Singed that damages enemies.
- Skill 2 – Mega Adhesive:Throw a vial of Mega Adhesive to the ground that slows and anchors all enemies that step on it.
- Skill 3 – Throw:Damages the target enemy unit and launches it into the air behind Singed. Additionally, if the target lands on the Mega Sticker, it is immobilized.
- Ultimate –Insanity Potion: Singed ingests a powerful chemical potion that increases his combat ability.
- Role:Support / Wizard.
- Passive – Chord Energy:After casting 3 abilities, Sona’s next basic attack will deal bonus magic damage, plus an additional effect depending on the last song Sona activated.
- Ability 1 – Hymn of Valor:Sona plays the Hymn of Valor, which fires sonic beams that deal magic damage to two nearby enemies (prioritizes champions and monsters). In addition, he gains a temporary aura that increases the damage dealt by allies located in the area on his next attack against enemies.
- Ability 2 – Aria of Perseverance:Sona plays the Aria of Perseverance and her protective melodies heal both herself and a nearby wounded ally. Additionally, he gains a temporary aura that grants allies affected by the zone a temporary shield.
- Skill 3 – Song of Haste:Sona plays the Song of Haste, granting nearby allies bonus movement speed. Additionally, he gains a temporary aura that grants allied champions affected by the zone bonus movement speed.
- Ultimate – Crescendo:Sona strikes her ultimate chord, which in addition to stunning enemy champions and forcing them to dance, deals magic damage. The base cooldown of Sona’s basic abilities decreases with each level.
- Role:Support / Wizard.
- Passive – Save:Soraka runs faster towards low health allies.
- Skill 1 – Star Summon:A star falls from the sky on the target area, dealing magic damage and slowing enemies. If Soraka hits an enemy champion with Star Summon, he recovers life.
- Ability 2 – Astral Injection:Soraka sacrifices part of her life to heal another allied champion.
- Skill 3 – Equinox:Creates an area that silences all enemies located inside. Once the effect expires, those affected are immobilized.
- Ultimate – Prayer:Soraka instills hope in her allies, instantly healing allied champions (including herself).
- Passive – Battle Fury:Tryndamere gains Fury for every attack, critical hit, and death strike he makes. Fury passively increases his critical hit chance and can be consumed with his Bloodthirst spell.
- Skill 1 –Bloodlust : Tryndamere loves the thrill of combat and the more injured he is, the more his attack damage increases. He can cast Bloodlust to consume his fury and heal himself.
- Ability 2 – Mocking Cry:Tryndamere utters an insulting scream that reduces the attack damage of surrounding champions. Additionally, enemies with their back to Tryndamere have their movement speed reduced.
- Skill 3 –Spinning Slash : Tryndamere smashes his way into a unit, dealing damage to all enemies in his path.
- Ultimate –Undying Fury: Tryndamere’s passion for battle grows so high that he cannot die, no matter what injuries he sustains.
- Role:Magician / Shooter.
- Passive – Cheat Dice:Upon killing a unit, Twisted Fate rolls his “lucky” dice and receives additional gold.
- Ability 1 – Wildcard:Twisted Fate throws three cards that damage all enemy units that pass through.
- Ability 2 – Pick a card:Twisted Fate chooses a magic card from his deck and uses it for his next attack, which causes additional effects. Red cards deal damage in an area and slow. Blue cards deal damage and restore mana. Gold cards deal damage and stun.
- Skill 3 – Deck of Cards:Twisted Fate deals bonus damage every 4 attacks. Activating this ability increases his attack speed and, when attacking enemy champions, he rolls his Tricked Die.
- Ultimate – Fate:Twisted Fate predicts the fortunes of his enemies, revealing enemy champions and activating the use of Portal, which teleports Twisted Fate to any target location in 1.5 seconds.
- Role:Shooter / Magician.
- Passive – Living Vengeance:By killing or assisting in the kill of an enemy, Varus temporarily gains extra attack speed. This bonus will be higher if the enemy is a champion.
- Skill 1 –Piercing Arrow: Varus prepares and then fires a powerful shot that enjoys more range and damage the longer he spends preparing the shot.
- Ability 2 – Infected Quiver:Passive: Varus’s basic attacks deal bonus magic damage and apply Blight. Varus’ other abilities detonate Infection, dealing magic damage based on the target’s maximum health. Active: Varus empowers his next Piercing Arrow.
- Ability 3 – Rain of Arrows:Varus fires a barrage of arrows that deal physical damage and desecrate the ground. Desecrated Ground slows enemies’ movement speed and reduces their own healing and regeneration.
- Ultimate – Chain of Corruption:Varus unleashes a deadly spiral of corruption that immobilizes the first champion hit, then spreads to nearby uninfected champions, also immobilizing them when touched.
- Role:Shooter / Assassin.
- Passive – Night Hunter:Vayne relentlessly hunts down evildoers and gains 30 movement speed when advancing towards a nearby enemy champion.
- Skill 1 – Pirouette:Vayne performs a pirouette and prepares to make her next shot. The next attack deals bonus damage.
- Skill 2 – Silver Projects:Vayne imbues her projectiles with a special metal with effects toxic to malefic beings. The third consecutive attack or ability against the same target deals a percentage of the target’s maximum health as additional true damage. Activating this ability gives Vayne bonus attack speed and heals some of the damage from Silver Projectiles.
- Ability 3 – Condemnation:Vayne draws a heavy crossbow and fires a huge projectile at her target, dealing damage and causing them to recoil. If it hits an obstacle on the ground, it is impaled and stunned, taking additional damage.
- Ultimate – End Time:Vayne prepares for an epic confrontation, gaining bonus attack damage, invisibility during Pirouette, and more bonus movement speed from Night Hunter. When an enemy champion damaged by Vayne dies after a few seconds, the duration of End Hour is increased.
- Passive – Dents:Every third attack on the same enemy inflicts a percentage of the target’s maximum health, reduces their armor, and grants Vi attack speed.
- Skill 1 – Wall Breaker:Vi charges up her gauntlets and unleashes a shattering punch whose momentum drags her forward. Enemies it hits are pushed back and receive a stack of Dents.
- Ability 2 – Lightning Shield:Vi gains stacks of Lightning Shield when hitting an enemy with an attack or ability. Activating Lightning Shield generates a shield that absorbs damage. At maximum stacks, Vi also gains movement speed.
- Ability 3 – Unnecessary Force:Vi’s next attack pierces her target, dealing damage to enemies behind her.
- Ultimate – Assault and Injury:Vi lunges at an enemy, pushing everyone in her path aside. When it hits the target, it launches it into the air, leaps for it, and knocks it down.
- Role:Fighter / Tank.
- Passive – Determination:Every third attack deals bonus damage and heals Xin Zhao.
- Ability 1 – Three Claw Strike:Xin Zhao’s next 3 normal attacks deal more damage. The third throws an opponent into the air.
- Ability 2 – Wind Turns into Lightning:Xin Zhao charges forward with his spear and performs a forward thrust, slowing affected enemies.
- Skill 3 – Fearless Charge:Xin Zhao charges at an enemy, dealing damage and briefly slowing all enemies in the area.
- Ultimate – Crescent Guard:Xin Zhao deals damage to nearby enemies based on their health and knocks back unchallenged targets. Xin Zhao is immune to damage from champions outside of the created circle.
- Role:Fighter / Assassin.
- Passive – Way of the Wandering Soul:Yasuo’s critical hit chance is doubled. In addition, Yasuo accumulates his shield while moving, which is activated when he takes damage from a champion or monster.
- Ability 1 – Tempest of Steel:Launch a forward thrust, dealing damage to enemies in a line. On hit, grants a stack of Impending Storm for a few seconds. At 2 stacks, Tempest of Steel initiates a whirlwind, knocking the target through the air. Tempest of Steel behaves like a basic attack and progresses in the same way.
- Ability 2 – Wind Wall:Creates a moving wall that blocks all enemy projectiles for 4 seconds.
- Skill 3 – Slashing Blade:Slides through the targeted enemy, dealing magic damage. Each time it is used increases the base damage of the next use up to the maximum amount. Cannot be used more than once against the same enemy for a few seconds. If Tempest of Steel is used during a dash, it will strike in a circular fashion.
- Ultimate – Deathrattle:Spawns next to an enemy champion in midair, dealing Physical damage. Additionally, all airborne enemies in the area remain suspended. Grants maximum Flow, but resets all stacks of Impending Storm. Afterwards, for a short time, Yasuo’s critical hits gain a significant amount of bonus armor penetration.
- Passive – Contempt for the Weak:Zed’s basic attacks against low-health targets deal bonus magic damage. This effect cannot be applied to the same target more than once every few seconds.
- Ability 1 – Razor Shuriken:Both Zed and his shadows throw shurikens. Each shuriken deals damage to all enemies it hits.
- Ability 2 – Living Shadow:Passive: Every time Zed and his shadows hit a target with the same ability, Zed gains energy. This energy can only be gained once per skill cast. Active: Zed’s shadow glides forward and stays in place for a few seconds. If Zed reactivates Living Shadow, he swaps his position with the shadow.
- Ability 3 – ShadowSlash : Zed and his shadows slash and deal damage to nearby enemies.
- Ultimate – Mark of Death:Unable to target Zed and glides towards an enemy champion, marking him. After a few seconds, the mark activates, repeating a portion of Zed’s damage to the target while it was marked. Zed leaves a shadow behind him and can reactivate Mark of Death to swap position with his shadow.
- Passive – Short Mecha:Ziggs’ next basic attack deals bonus magic damage periodically. This cooldown will be reduced each time Ziggs uses an ability.
- Ability 1 – Bouncing Bomb:Ziggs throws a bouncing bomb that deals magic damage.
- Skill 2 – Concentrated Charge:Ziggs launches an explosive charge that detonates after 4 seconds or when this same ability is activated again. The blast deals magic damage to enemies, in addition to knocking them back. Ziggs also recoils, but takes no damage. Ziggs can use the charge to hex-explode vulnerable enemy turrets.
- Skill 3 – Hexplosives Field:Ziggs scatter proximity mines that detonate upon contact with the enemy, dealing magic damage and slowing. Successive detonations of mines on the same target deal reduced damage.
- Ultimate – Incendiary Megabomb:Ziggs launches his ultimate creation, the Incendiary Megabomb, a great distance. Enemies at the impact site will take more damage than those further away.