Linkedin is the main social network for creating professional ties and generating business . It helps the company to find us more easily and favors the creation of a professional image. For companies it is an ideal tool because:
- Improve and increase our visibility.
- It helps us generate business and allows us to increase collaborations.
- It allows us to find talent.
- We can position ourselves as experts within our sector.
Develop Marketing actions and increase your visibility
- You can improve the positioning of it in the search engines. The profiles in this professional network are usually in the first results of Google.
- On the other hand, if a user types the company name in the LinkedIn search engine and it does not appear, the brand image that can be transmitted is not positive.
- Employees can become perfect brand ambassadors.
Create new possibilities for collaboration and business with other companies
We can create synergies with other companies and even rely on certain actions / collaborations.
Find talent and develop selection processes
One of the most interesting tools on Linkedin is the publication of job offers. Linkedin will show your job advertisement only to those candidates who meet the established requirements. With this, it is faster and more effective to search for talent online.
Also read : Linkedin, one more means of communication?
Provides sector information
It enables companies to position themselves as an expert in an environment where the public is open to hearing what it says. Any company can become a benchmark in its sector through Linkedin, but for this you need daily dedication and quality content. This professional network will reward you if you give quality content. Another option is to start discussions in Linkedin groups (with topics that add value to professionals in the sector).
If we understand the need to be on Linkedin, within the strategy to follow, the content we publish is of great importance.
Recommendations on the content of Linkedin communication:
- Publish unique and corporate content. More corporate information can be published on Linkedin because precisely those are the contents demanded by people who decide to follow a company.
- Post links. Sharing new corporate blog posts or linking to different sections of the company website (who we are, job portal, etc.) will help followers keep up to date with company updates. You can also post links to current news, to interesting studies in the sector … to position the company as a benchmark in the sector.
- Use audiovisualcontent , since they generate interest and will help to spread the publications.
- Constant activity. Having the page is not enough, constant activity is required. Otherwise the companies or clients will not see your true value.
- Enhance the conversation. It is a social media strategy that works on social networks, asking questions or asking users to rate the brand’s products and services, participating in groups and chatting with your contacts. Remember that networks are social .
- Encourage employee participation. As we have discussed, employees should be the first brand ambassadors. With this, the corporate message would be distributed among the members of each employee’s network, achieving a considered scope. Employees, as brand ambassadors, will bring credibility and innovative company image to the company.
- Be responsive. Comments and questions from followers should always be answered. Also appreciate the interaction of users with the brand.
- Analyzethe posts.
For these aspects and many more, you should not miss the opportunity to communicate both with companies in the same sector as your current and potential customers.