What does the law say if the child does not listen?

Whatever the child or the child, if for some reason disobedient, the thought of the parents does not end. Parents especially worried about the future of disobedient children. Many parents, without worrying about anything formal, announced that the son-in-law. Again, if you can bid farewell to any kind of marriage of the children. But if the child is disobedient, is there a legal obligation for the parents to perform the duties?

What does the law say?

The law does not categorize children as obedient or disobedient. This means that as a child, he has to pay as much as he deserves. Non-working parents can claim the opposite if the child is adult and functional.

Often times when a child is disobedient for some reason, parents declare their children deprived of their children. Many try to recognize the child as abandoned in front of the notary public by affidavit. The son is not abandoned when he declares to be abandoned. The law does not validate it.

Many times, the father declares his child as abandoned and writes in affidavit that after his death, the child will not be a shareholder in the property. There is absolutely no legal basis for such a declaration. Muslim family law clearly states who will inherit the property and how much will be their share.

According to Muslim law, a child inherits the property of his family at birth. They cannot be deprived of this right in any way. A parent can transfer their property to anyone through donations or sales.

It should be remembered that in Muslim law no more than one-third can be transferred by will. It will take effect after the death of that person. If a parent leaves their property during their lifetime, whatever their children are obliged or disobedient, their children will inherit the property they left as their heirs after death. S

Nutanas must be part of the parents’ property. If a parent wants to deprive their disobedient children of any property, they will have to give up possession of the property by giving it to someone else during their lifetime. It should be remembered that no matter what property parents leave in their own name, after their death, their legitimate heirs will be the shareholders of the property. If the child becomes an adult and the parent becomes unemployed, the parent will be able to claim reimbursement to the child.

The child cannot forcibly write off property or anything from the parents. If forced to write, parents can take shelter in the law. Parents can challenge this even if the child forcibly makes a donation. If the donation is not handed over to the person to whom the donation was made, then the donation is left incomplete.

Leave a Comment