Instructions for registration in the game Euro Track Simulator 2.
Euro Truck Simulator 2 (Euro Track Simulator 2) – the second part of the paid truck driver simulator. It was created by Czech game makers, SCS Software, and presented to the gaming community on October 19, 2012. Supports online multiplayer. The game contains branded cars (officially approved by manufacturers): Scania, Volvo Trucks, DAF, Iveco. And also the legendary Renault Magnum truck from the TV show “Route 66”.
Attention! To register for ETS 2, you need an account on the Steam platform (read how to create an account on this service here).
After preparing Steam (authorization or creating a profile), registration is performed as follows:
- Open the official site of the game – http://ets2mp.com//index.php.
- In the lower right corner of the main page, click to open the drop-down list. Select the interface language “Russian”.
- In the top menu, on the right, click the Register button.
- On the new page, click on the “Sign in … STEAM” button.
- In the browser, in a new tab, an invitation will open to enter Steam (on the off-site).
- Enter your username and password from Steam. Click the “Sign in” button.
- Go to the “Store” section (on the Steam website or in the client’s window).
- In the search box (the “lens” icon on the right side), enter the name of the game Euro Truck Simulator 2.
- Click the game icon in the search results.
- On the game tab, under the video, click “Add to cart” to purchase the distribution kit.
- Choose the edition option: “… for yourself” or “… as a gift.”
- Select the payment system in which you will make the purchase (WebMoney, PayPal, Visa, MasterCard). Indicate all the necessary details of an electronic wallet or card.
- Check the boxes “I confirm …” and “Save payment information …”. Click “Continue”.
- Follow the instructions of the service to obtain a license code to access the game.
Enjoy your road trip in Euro Truck Simulator 2!