Death rises suddenly, the death of a loved one and loved ones filled with vision and endless hunger. How to cope with death? If you have lost a loved one in death, how can you handle your loss?
Grieving means recognizing how long it takes to accept death and restore physical and emotional well-being.
In this state, one faces confusion:
– grief and loneliness – the worst after the death of a relative;
– Anger – from the sense of despair, and the inability to change anything;
– thoughts of guilt and self-flagellation – derived from the fact that a person begins to think he is talking about what the dead are, not doing;
– anxiety and fear – manifested by loneliness, fear of not being able to cope with the situation, problems;
– Goodness – can attract a kind of indifference or dislike, not doing anything;
– despair – the negative nature of the situation can create;
– shock – question of difficulty, confusion, overcoming; people see it in the first minute after the bad news.
Some thoughts are common at the onset of grief and sometimes go away. If they persist, they can lead to cerebral palsy and depression, which requires worse treatment.
It was never the first reaction after the news of the death. Unbelief in what happened can last for a while.
Confusion – inability to concentrate, to concentrate, to forget and to eliminate.
What worries you is the idea of a dead person, a picture of death. Remembering the image of the deceased.
The feeling of presence – a lasting impression of a dead part, not going anywhere.
Theater (visual and auditory) – usually. One hears the voice of the dead, sees his image. He usually does this within a few weeks after death.
Grief is not just a feeling; it affects the thought process. A person who has a serious problem does not believe in the death of a loved one, he thinks about it all the time, rewriting his thoughts that are important to him, he finds it difficult to concentrate every other, it closes itself.
In addition to emotional distress, grief also involves physical response. Strengthens the throat, internal irritation, heartburn, bowel problems. Scars may be fatal, dizziness, burning sensation or chills.
With long-term stress, serious health problems, the development of mental illness can arise.
Lots of quiet sleep, silence, insomnia, dreams. We will understand that people see death in different ways, some are isolated and want to be alone, while others are willing to talk about the day of death and may be upset or if others do not cry and weep. It is important not to put pressure on the person, but to help him or her cope with the experience.
One has to realize that death is a fundamental part of our life system. Everyone born must die – this is the law. Everything we see around us, one day will end – the world, the sun, people, city. Everything in the universe is temporary.
The death of a loved one causes us to ask ourselves, “What is life?”, “What is the purpose of life?”. The answers to these questions can be a motivation for changing the way of life, make it more important and profound, help to change the person’s behavior, make others love.
Suggestions for mourning.
Accept the situation. It is important to understand that a person has left and followed him, at least in this life, will not happen.
Works from pain. Giving yourself to scream in anger, anger and resentment are an important part of the healing process.
Change for the world without it. No one is going to replace a loved one, but it is important to learn how to deal with the situation.
Confidence in other relationships. Allows you to interact with others and socialize. Do not think that this will damage the memory of the deceased.
Restoring faith, beliefs and values. After some time, a man with pain and aggression returns to life. This is important when you are having heart problems.
What to do and how to help survive the death of a loved one.
- Listen. People should talk a lot about the death of a loved one. The more they spoke, the sooner they realized the truth.
- Do not be afraid to talk about the dead.
- Stay on the line. Call yourself or visit someone who is grieving. In such a situation, one would not be able to keep in touch with friends.
- Don’t use templates, tell the truth.
5.Protjanite help of relief. It can help with food, shopping, cleaning.
- Feel empathy – the ability to empathize with your loved ones.
That is how psychologists advise them to act if a loved one has died and how to live after it.