With the new patch 1.5, the Genshin Impact shell was brought into play. At DLPrivateServer we reveal the requirements and how you can unlock your own home.
How is the house activated? The shell was introduced in Genshin Impact with patch 1.5. However, there are two requirements that you must meet in order to use the home:
- On the one hand, you need adventure level 35, which many of you will surely have already reached.
- On the other hand, you must have connected Archon Quest from Chapter 1 Act 3. It’s called “Rising Star”
If you have met these two requirements, then you have to do the “In the jug at home I” job. You can get it from Madame Ping in the port city of Liyue. It is located at the Yujing Terraces. If you have done this mission, you will have access to housing in Genshin Impact.
Complete “At Home in the Jar”
What should be done for the search? Along with the new character Yanfei, you are looking for missing material for your gift, the jug that gives you access to the case. To do this, you must first visit different NPCs.
You have to find jade hairpins that were granted by Krosl. After a series of tasks you return to Krosl, accuse him of lying and get the emerald jade you are looking for. With this you complete the quest “In the jar at home I” with Madame Ping.
The second mission: After the first mission, you will receive the task “In Kanne At Home II”, which is much shorter. All you have to do is select the jug from your inventory and you will find yourself in the area of the jug where the accommodation takes place.
By the way, if you want to get out of your new home, you can click the jug again.
Recommended editorial content
At this point, you will find external YouTube content that complements the article.
Place decorations and gain confidence
How does the house work? With Hosuing from Genshin Impact, there are 3 new coins that are needed for different things:
- The power of the adept depends on the amount of content you place in the case. The more decoration is configured, the higher the value. The maximum adept power, in turn, increases as the confidence level increases.
- The trust level is related to the NPC “Knolle” who supports you with housing. Whenever you create a new recipe, you earn Knolle’s trust. This increases the maximum number of decorations you can place, but also unlocks new recipes and expands your accommodation area.
- You will receive the third coin, Kannentaler, for new levels of trust with Knolle. You need them to be able to buy new plans or certain decorations.
How are decorations made? You can make decorations in the Knolle interface. Above all, you need a lot of materials for this, including wood, fabrics, and colors. So you have to work hard to design your house according to your wishes.
More about Genshin Impact on DLPrivateServer:
- Genshin Impact wants to lure you back into the game with these cool gifts
- Genshin Impact – These Are The Best Artifact Sets, And Here’s How You Get Them
- The new MMORPG looks like Genshin Impact: now it shows a lot of gameplay
Can I bring friends to the apartment? No not yet. This feature should appear in the future, probably with patch 1.6. However, there is already the suggestion of “guest support” in the game and your friends should be able to help in the future so that you can finish the decorations faster.
What do you think of the new housing feature? And have you already tried it?
Genshin Impact has undergone some changes since its launch in Summer 2020. This article gives you a good overview of the development:
Genshin Impact, now also on PS5: How has the RPG developed since its launch?