Many times you need a place where you can put the activities that you have pending to do in order to remember them, WhatsApp can help you with it because with this application you can create reminders, if you want to know How to use WhatsApp as a reminder list? You are in the right place because below we will show you how to do it.
- How does Hero ‘The WhatsApp Reminder Bot’ work?
- What should you do to have Hero in your WhatsApp chats?
- How to add a reminder to your WhatsApp with Hero?
- How else can you use your WhatsApp chats as reminders?
- Make a chat with yourself
- Use a conversation with your friends
How does Hero ‘The WhatsApp Reminder Bot’ work?
The WhatsApp reminder bot is a robot which works automatically, with this WhatsApp function you can receive reminders of activities or things you have to do naturally as if the bot were a personal assistant.
What should you do to have Hero in your WhatsApp chats?
Having Hero the WhatsApp reminder bot is very simple, you just have to do the following:
- Add Hero to the contact list, to do this, click on the contacts icon and then on Add new contact, as a name enter Hero or any other you want, as a phone number enter the following:
- Now you must enter the WhatsApp application
- Within the application you must go to your contact list, click on the update option so that the list is updated and the Hero contact appears.
- Once you have done the above, you must press on the Hero contact.
- To activate the Hero robot send a message with a Hello.
- This function is available in different languages, therefore, you must configure yours, to achieve the following:
- Answer the message that was sent you must select what your time zone is, after you have selected and sent your time zone the bot will ask you what language you want to use.
- If you want to use Spanish send the number 2 to the chat, if you want to use the function in English send the number 1.
- Finished this or Hero will already be active in your WhatsApp chat. In case you have not been able to activate Hero on your phone, we recommend updating the WhatsApp version and then trying to activate the Hero function again.
How to add a reminder to your WhatsApp with Hero?
To add one of these you just have to send the date with the reminder or task and it will be activated automatically to remind you of the activity or task on the date you indicated.
You can send a message to the Hero’s chat saying See examples, by doing this the bot will send you examples of how to write the reminder, the message can be written in a colloquial way, Hero will write down that task or activity anyway . When you send a message with a reminder to chat about that, it will respond that the reminder has been activated correctly.
How else can you use your WhatsApp chats as reminders?
Not only with the Hero chat you can create reminders, other ways to have reminders on WhatsApp are the following:
Make a chat with yourself
Make a chat with yourself, you can use this WhatsApp chat as a blog of notes as well as you can send messages with reminders of the activities and tasks that you have pending, in order to have a chat with yourself you must do the following:
- Click on the contacts icon of your phone.
- Now you must click on the Add contact option, place where the name you want the reminder chat to have is indicated, place your phone number as the contact number.
- After doing the above, enter the WhatsApp application and go to the list of your contacts, click on the update option.
- Look for the name that you put to your contact, when you get it, press on it. Once completed, you can use that chat with yourself as a storage for reminders.
Use a conversation with your friends
You can also use the conversations of your friends to send reminders of the activities or tasks that you have pending, the drawback with this option is that if more messages are sent in this chat the reminder will go up and you will not see it at once when entering to the chat, if you use a chat with a friend that you have blocked on WhatsApp, the reminder will be shown at once.