Here is the quick and easy guide to download, convert and send eBooks to your Kindle with a website. Download free EPUB books on Kindle in one click
How to insert books on Kindle .
In today’s article we are going to see how to upload free books to Kindle using a simply spectacular website .
Just configure your account (a few moments) and in a flash you can send your EPUBs to your Kindle in one click , without having to convert them and without making any effort.But let’s not get lost in chat, let’s start with the new guide!
But free Kindle books are already downloaded from Amazon
I know this well, but I’m not talking about those books that Amazon allows you to download for free on Kindle thanks to the daily offers, but about those books that you would normally have to regularly buy and pay for from the Kindle Store (in short, I’m talking about those EPUBs that download illegally from the internet to understand ..).
NOTE : HERE you will find all the books on offer for Amazon Kindle
With this quick and easy guide you will have the opportunity to download any book in any format for FREE and you can send it to your Kindle directly thanks to a spectacular website which, among other things, will also convert it into the correct format for Kindle .
The Kindle does not read the EPUB format
As you probably already know, the Kindle does not allow you to natively read books in EPUB format, but thanks to the website that I will present to you shortly, you can do the conversion in an extremely convenient, fast and totally automatic way.
So you just need:
- download the book from the site you prefer (legal or not, the choice is up to you)
- send it to the website that I will report to you shortly
- he will automatically convert it and send it to the Kindle
- start reading the book on your Kindle: the download will be automatic thanks to the WiFi connection.
All this, as promised, in an easy, fast and simple way , within the reach of all users.
But now let’s take action and see books upload to Kindle for FREE thanks to this spectacular website.
NOTE : I point out that we still have a guide that explains how to convert books from EPUB to MOBI in case you want to transfer the books to your Kindle in an alternative way. You can find it here: Convert ePub to Mobi – VERY EASY GUIDE
That said, let’s get on with the guide.
How to Upload Books to Kindle for FREE – EASY Guide
Let’s proceed step by step.
NOTE : Step 2 must be done the first time ONLY.
Step 1: Download your eBook for free
First of all, of course, you need to download the book that interests you. To do this, you can use the site of your choice.
Alternatively you can read one of our articles dedicated to downloading free ebooks :
- ZLibrary: Download Books and eBooks for FREE from this Great Site (RECOMMENDED!)
- Download Free eBook – DEFINITIVE Guide
- Illegal sites to download books: here are THE MOST USED
- How To Download Books On Kobo For Free – Easy Guide
- How to download free books on Kindle – VERY EASY guide
- Download Free Books from the Internet – Easy Guide
- How to download books from Google Books for free?
Now that you have the book in EPUB format you can proceed with the guide.
Step 2: Get the Kindle email
Now you have to:
- go to your Amazon Account from your PC / Mac, precisely at THIS LINK
- search for your Kindleand click on it
- find the destination email address, which must be something like “[email protected]”
- copy the addressand save it somewhere (keep it available, you will need it to send the books to your Kindle in the future)
As already mentioned, this step only needs to be done once, then the important thing is to keep the email in mind.
Step 3: Send the book to Telegram
We are almost at the end. It is the last step.
At this point all you need to do is:
- go to this site: https://www.sendepubtokindle.com/
- under “ Enter your Send-to-Kindle email address” paste the previously copied email
- under ” Enter your Amazon email address” paste your Amazon login email
- under “ Choose your EPUB file” drag the EPUB book you want to send to your Kindle
- confirm everything by clicking on ” Upload and send“
The site will automatically start converting the file from your format to the correct one for your Kindle.
Conversion usually takes less than 1 minute . Once converted, the book will automatically be emailed to your Kindle. The whole process takes about 2-3 minutes for each book.
Now there is only one thing left to do: take your Kindle and check if the book you are interested in has appeared in your library. It is usually added automatically, without you having to do anything.
If everything went correctly, open the book and start reading it!
Uploading Books to Kindle – Conclusions
Well, with this guide on how to insert books on Kindle we are done.
Have you seen how easy it is to download books on Kindle for FREE using the website I reported to you? A breeze with our guide!
For any doubt or question, leave a comment at the end of the article, I will answer you as soon as possible.