How to unlock Grau 5.56 in Warzone? We clarify the requirements and give you tips so that you can unlock one of the best weapons in the game
Contents [ hide ]
- 1Unlock Grau 5.56 in Warzone – Requirements
- 2Unlock the Grau 5.56 in Warzone – Tips
- 1Game Mode
- 2Weapons to achieve it
It is one of the best weapons in the game, here you can see the Tier List , so go for it!
Unlock Grau 5.56 in Warzone – Requirements
Yes, it is as indicated in the description, you have to make 5 kills in one minute in 25 different games and using assault rifles.
Just to clarify, they must be complete casualties, so it is not worth dejected, the casualties have to be confirmed.
Unlock Grau 5.56 in Warzone – Tips
If you want, you can try in loot, but having to confirm the kills, you will go more tightly on time and you will need more bullets. So without any doubt, we recommend the Matarreyes . Almost everyone goes without license plates and you don’t have to finish off anyone on the ground, so it’s infinitely easier.
If the kingslayer is not active and you still want to try it in Loot , of course you can get it, although you will have to go in search of populated areas. In order, these are our recommendations:
- Storage Town: If the plane leaves nearby, it is the most sugary area of the game. Of course, we recommend you play with the phantom advantage and go only with an assault rifle.
- Zombie Spawn: It keeps changing, but it’s always bursting. It has the advantage that since zombies also appear on the heartbeat sensor, it is not necessary to go with phantom advantage. But the downside that the heartbeat sensor doesn’t do much good
- Superstore: The roof of the superstore is usually the hardest place to fall. It is usually emptied afterwards, but Storage town is very close, and the gas station that is on the way also usually has people
Weapons to get it
The assault rifle that you like the most, that if with the magazine full of bullets, since you will have to take two or three in a row. Our recommendation is FFAR , although the M13, the CR-56 AMAX, the RAM-7 or the M4A1 go very well too.