Sometimes Android emulators tend to have glitches or problems running an application or service. It may not be your case, but if something similar to this is happening to you like Yuzu, shortly we will explain how to uninstall this program from Windows 10 once and for all.
The most common is to go to the control panel, select the option to Uninstall a program and then look for the software to be removed from the list that appears there. But sometimes this is not feasible for the simple fact that Windows does not allow us to uninstall a specific program . The reasons for this may vary for each user. Therefore, we will explain some additional methods for you to achieve the uninstallation.
- What is the correct way to completely remove Yuzu-related programs from your PC?
- What steps must be followed to properly uninstall Yuzu?
- With a Windows 10 PC
- On your Windows 8 computer
- How can you verify that the uninstallation was complete?
- Go to the trash
- Verify that there are no lagging folders
What is the correct way to completely remove Yuzu-related programs from your PC?
You do not have to worry about the programs linked to the emulator since, when you uninstall the emulator, all the add-ons, data and applications that are installed in it will be removed as well . This is very different from when you want to uninstall a program correctly , since they are programs that are housed in the internal memory and in separate folders.
What steps must be followed to properly uninstall Yuzu?
With a Windows 10 PC
In general, it is enough to do what we just mentioned to uninstall a program . But if you don’t want to do any of those steps, you can do the following:
- You are going to press on the Windows icon or press the Windows key on your keyboard to display the menu.
- Now you are going to select the All programs option, although depending on the version of Windows you have, the list of programs and / or applications that you have installed will automatically appear.
- Among the options that you will see, you have to search for Yuzu Maintance Tooland click on it.
- Once you select it, a new window should appear where you will be allowed to select one of three different options:
- In your case, you are going to select the last option (Unistall), since this will allow you to uninstall the program
- When you choose this option, a dialog box will appear in which you will have to choose Yes or No: you will press yes.
- You have to wait a few seconds for the request to be processed and all traces of the programare removed from your computer.
At this point you just have to click on Exit which is located in the lower right part of the window and that’s it. The emulator will have been uninstalled. In fact, it is possible to do the same for cases where the user wants to completely uninstall Gameloop from Windows 10 .
On your Windows 8 computer
There is no difference in the steps to follow to uninstall this same program, but on computers with Windows 8 installed. All they have to do is go to Windows startup and in the search bar, put Yuzu Maintance Tool to make the search and results faster.
Once it appears, you just have to click to run the program and follow the same steps that we have already explained.
How can you verify that the uninstallation was complete?
If you do not trust at all, after having done the aforementioned steps you consider that the program has not been uninstalled, you can verify this as follows:
Go to the trash
Although it is not very common, it is possible that, when uninstalling a program, the same process asks if you want to remove the add-ons of the program. If so, once the process is finished, go to the recycle bin and see if there are folders and / or files that were not there before the uninstallation.
Verify that there are no lagging folders
The other option is to go to the exact path where the program was being hosted on your hard drive and make sure it no longer exists. There is a small possibility that after uninstallation, some program folders are still there. If so, you do not have to worry, since their weight is not too much, therefore, you can remove them manually.
Finally, if this emulator has not met your expectations, we recommend that you proceed to download and install an IOS emulator on a Mac and compare the result.