More and more video game consoles can be connected via Bluetooth to other devices. In this case, the PlayStation allows you to connect any of your controllers via Bluetooth to other devices such as computers and phones. Here in this article we will tell you how you can do it, and also how you can activate and deactivate the Bluetooth option.
- How to quickly disconnect the Bluetooth controller from your PS4?
- What is the process to reconnect your controller via Bluetooth?
- What devices are compatible with your PS4 controller?
- Android mobile
- IOS 13 device
- iPadOS 13
- MacOS Catalina computer
- Your tvOS13
How to quickly disconnect the Bluetooth controller from your PS4?
The steps to follow are those:
- The first thing is to locate the adjustment option that is represented by a suitcase.
- Once in adjustment, you will be able to see a menu with various options, including Bluetooth devices, you must select it.
- Next, you must click on your command control and then disconnect it.To do this, select the disconnect option.
- In this way, the remote will no longer work with Bluetooth and can be used through the cable.
- It’s that simple to quickly disconnect the Bluetooth control on your PlayStation 4 console.
What is the process to reconnect your controller via Bluetooth?
If you want to reconnect your controller via Bluetooth, it is very simple, you just have to press and hold the PS button for a few seconds.
What devices are compatible with your PS4 controller?
The PlayStation 4 video game console has a controller which is very comfortable and easy to use, said controller can be compatible or connected with various mobile devices and also with computers. Among which we can mention:
The first device with which you can connect the control of your PS4 video game console is with those phones that have the Android operating system, to do so is too simple, but before doing so you must take into account certain factors such as:
- The phone with which you are going to connect your remote must have the Android version of at least 5.1.1 Onwards.
- Another factor to mention is that the experience will depend a lot on the mobile you have and the version of Bluetooth.
So if you want to connect the control of your PS4 video game console with a phone that has an Android operating system, it is very simple and for this you must follow the steps that we will leave you below:
- First you must turn off the controller, and it must be fully charged.
- Then you must press for a few seconds on the PS and Share buttons at the same time, do it until you see that the light blinks in a white color.
- Then you must locate the settings option on your personal phone.
- Once there, click on the Bluetooth section and start a search for a new device.
- Here you can see a device with the name Wireless Controlle.
- Then you just have to click on and finally link.
- With all this and your personal phone to be connected to the control of your PS4 video game.
IOS 13 device
The following are Apple phones with the iOS 13 operating system version and to make the connection, you have to do the following:
- You must activate the pairing in the DualShok 4and to do so it is very simple you just have to do the same thing that we mentioned at the top, that is, press on the PS and Share buttons for a few seconds until the white light comes out.
- Then on your iPhone with iOS 13 operating system, you must locate the Configuration or settings option.
- Once there, go to the Bluetooth section and activate the connection to start a search.
- Then you can see the list of devices that are available and then you must click on the DualShok 4 to link it.
For people who have an iPad with the iPadOS 13 operating system, they can also connect it to the PS4 controller and to do so the steps are very similar to the previous one.
- The first thing is to Activate the pairing or synchronization in the DualShok 4.
- Then on your iPad go to the settings or configuration.
- Once in setting, activate the Bluetooth connection.
- Then locate the DualShok 4 mand and click on it to link it.
- Ready that simple is to connect your PS4 controller with your iPad.
MacOS Catalina computer
Another device with which you can connect the control of your PS4 is with a computer and if you are one of the people who has a personal computer with macOS operating system , and you want to connect said control to do so, it is also very simple.
It should be noted that the Mac operating system recognizes the remote immediately whether you connect it through the USB cable or via Bluetooth, and in the case of Bluetooth to do so you must follow the following steps:
- Enable synchronization on the remote and for this you must do it as we mentioned in the previous part by pressing the PS and Share buttons at the same time and wait for seconds until you see the white light blink.
- Then on your macOS personal computer you must go to Bluetooth settings.
- Once there you must observe DualSchock 4, click on it and the synchronization will begin.
Finally, if you want to connect the control of your PS4 to a tvOS13 you must follow the following steps:
- The DualSchock 4 must be turned off for the connection to be established correctly.
- As in all the previous cases you must Activate the pairing or synchronization in the DualShok 4.
- Turn on your tvOS13.
- On the TV, go to the Bluetooth settings and activate the connectionto start a search.
- Then you will be able to observe DualSchock 4, click on and the synchronization between the remote control and the television will start automatically.
- Finally, on your television screen you will see an announcement that says that your PS4 controller has been successfully connected.
It should be noted that many times when you connect the controller to another device via Bluetooth, the controller may sometimes not react as fast as we expect, making the experience while playing the game not as good. This may be due to the phone model you have or the version of Bluetooth . Then you can also connect the controller to these devices via USB or OTG cables.