How to tame a fox in Minecraft? If you consider yourself a faithful follower of Minecraft then the most likely thing is that you have already found out about the presence of some new animals within the video game, for example foxes. The good news is that finding one is not that complex, and much less tame them.
If you would like to learn how to find this type of animal in Minecraft and the process to tame them then we invite you not to leave your computer screen and be very attentive to this article where we will show you the step by step to follow to locate and domesticate foxes in Minecraft.
Index [ Close ]
- 1 Where to find foxes in Minecraft
- 2 Tips to find foxes in Minecraft more easily
- 3 Steps to tame a fox in Minecraft
Where to find foxes in Minecraft
Before explaining the easiest and simplest way to tame a fox in Minecraft, we believe it is important to teach you how to find this type of animal within the popular video game.
The first thing that is worth noting is that we can find foxes of two different colors in Minecraft. These animals can be located in different biomes such as taiga at night, since they usually live in lush forests.
You can find them in these taiga biomes:
- Giant tree taiga
- Snow taiga biomes
You can also meet some cub foxes in the game and you should be very attentive because they are not easy to identify. For example, if you are in a snow taiga biome, the foxes will sport a white appearance and not the traditional reddish with white tails.
Tips to find foxes in Minecraft more easily
Pay close attention to these practical tips that we bring for you and that will help you find foxes in Minecraft much easier and faster.
- The red fox‘s can be found mostly in the taiga biome
- The arctic foxesare present especially in snowy taiga biome.
- You will have a better chance of finding foxesat night, as they are night animals.
- The most complex to spot are Arctic foxes
Steps to tame a fox in Minecraft
Very good. Now we are going to what really interests us and that is learning how to tame a Fox . We have already completed the first part and it was to find this animal. Now comes the time to tame it.
We will need two elements to be able to tame a fox:
- A rein(as a leash)
- Two sweet berries
- Go collectingas many sweet berries as possible. You find these in the sweet berry trees that are located in the biomes of the taiga.
- The safest thing is that you will have to createthe rein yourself, although you can hopefully run and find one already created.
- Do you already have everything at hand? Then we are readyto tame the foxes found.
- Givea sweet berry to one fox and then give another to a second fox.
- Waitfor them to reproduce.
- Attach the leash to the baby fox
After having performed each of the steps described above, the fox kit will be tied to you and will begin to follow you everywhere. We could already say that you have successfully domesticated these animals.