Today we are going to see how to synchronize the Windows 10 calendar with Google Calendar . It is too simple a process that should not take you more than a couple of minutes, you will see that it is something very quick to do.
The Google calendar is one of the best services of its kind. The best of all is that, like most of the company’s services, it offers us a free calendar to carry out our day to day.
For many people it is essential to keep up to date and organize their week with the calendar of the internet giant. But on Windows? Microsoft added a calendar in Windows 10 with a modern and intuitive design. However, it is not Google’s.
However, what we can do is synchronize the Google account with the calendar app that comes with the operating system. In this way we will get everything exactly the same as in Google Calendar .
This process is quite simple to do, all you will do is log in with your Google account so that it is synchronized from the same configuration options of the app. We are going to see step by step everything you must do to be able to carry out this in a matter of a few minutes.
Synchronize Windows 10 Calendar with Google Calendar
- The first thing we are going to have to do is open the start menu and then type ” Calendar ” so that we can open the operating system’s calendar app.
- Once we are on the W10 calendar. What we must do is go to the settings menu and then we go to ” Accounts “.
- What you should do now is click on ” Add an account “.
- A new window opens where the services that are compatible with the Microsoft calendar will appear.
- We click on the Google option and we will have to proceed to log in with our Gmail credentials.
After this we will have to wait for the information to be proceeded, something that should not take too long and we will have the Google calendar synchronized with the application. In this way we can use it without any kind of restriction.
Improve Windows 10 calendar experience
What we told you before synchronizes your Google account in the Windows calendar. However, it will continue to look and work the same. What we can do is add a series of features to improve our experience with it.
- In order to access these options, what you will have to do is go to the settings menu and then choose ” Calendar settings “. To be able to access the application settings.
- From here we can proceed to configure a few very interesting options to slightly improve our experience using the Windows calendar.
- Among these options we find things like: hide the number of the week, choose the colors of the calendar, configure the working days , etc. With these options we can configure the calendar to our liking in simple steps.
- As you can see, it is too easy to synchronize the Google calendar with the app that comes with Microsoft’s operating system. In a matter of minutes you will have everything synchronized and without any kind of problem.
But as always, remember that if you have any questions about how to synchronize the Windows 10 calendar with Google Calendar, you can leave it in the comments section which you will find a little below and we will be happy to help you solve it as soon as possible.
And in your case, were you able to synchronize the Google calendar with the Windows app ? What was your experience like? Leave it in the comments.