A few years ago, the famous photo application, Instagram, launched a new update that would make it, not only an application to show your photos or short videos, but also make Direct or long videos. On the other hand, you can share all the Instagram content you want from any other sister application, such as: WhatsApp or Facebook.
However, you may find it a bit confusing how to share an Instagram direct on WhatsApp , so then we will show you how you can do it in a few minutes.
- What do I need to see an Instagram feed shared on WhatsApp?
- Check that you have both applications updated
- Check that you have a stable network connection
- How can I upload to my WhatsApp story a direct that I shared in a chat?
- What is the way to share an Instagram live via WhatsApp?
- From a browser with the link
- Inside the WhatsApp conversation
- In the Instagram app
- What do I do if I can’t share the Instagram live on WhatsApp?
What do I need to see an Instagram feed shared on WhatsApp?
To be able to see the transmissions or Instagram videos that are shared by WhatsApp, you need a couple of requirements, so that you do not present any inconvenience when viewing them. However, there is nothing to worry about, then we will explain what is necessary and why you should take these recommendations .
Check that you have both applications updated
You must take into account that in previous versions of both applications certain tools could not be used. Therefore, to make sure that when you see the Instagram transmissions, which are shared by WhatsApp, you can do so, you must verify that both applications, both WhatsApp and Instagram, are updated to the most recent version.
Check that you have a stable network connection
On the other hand, one of the most common drawbacks when viewing the Instagram transmissions that are shared by WhatsApp are connection problems. If when you open the transmissions you have an error or they do not load, first you must verify if your network connection is stable and of good speed, if this is not the case, you will not be able to enjoy the Instagram live streams with peace of mind.
How can I upload to my WhatsApp story a direct that I shared in a chat?
When making or watching a “Live” or direct from Instagram, it is common to want to share it with friends, family and acquaintances, especially on WhatsApp so that everyone can see it. You can share them in private or group chats, in addition, you can do it from a chat to your WhatsApp stories, doing this is very simple, you just have to follow these simple steps:
- Enter the WhatsApp application and look for the chat where you shared the livethat you want to upload to your application stories.
- Next, you must select the message with the direct one and press the “Resend “option , represented by an arrow pointing to the right side.
- Then, you must select the option where you want to forward it, either to another chat, group or in this case, to stories, by pressing the “My status” button.
- Finally, you press the Send button, which is located in the lower right corner of the screen, so that, automatically, the direct link is published in your WhatsApp status.
What is the way to share an Instagram live via WhatsApp?
If you found an interesting Instagram live or that someone else might be interested in, and you want to share it on WhatsApp, you can do it in three different ways. In addition, you can do it either in private or group chats or even in your stories or stories of said application, therefore, below, we will explain the three ways in which you can share a live Instagram via WhatsApp.
From a browser with the link
One of the easiest and fastest ways to share an Instagram direct is through a link from the browser, and doing so will only take a few seconds by following these steps:
- Enter the official Instagram platform and log into your account from the browser, then search for the direct or live one that you want to share on WhatsApp.
- Then, click on the address bar and copy the complete linkthat is there, in order to go to the WhatsApp application and paste it, either in a chat or in the states.
Inside the WhatsApp conversation
On the other hand, there is another way to share Instagram lives or live on WhatsApp and it is within the WhatsApp conversation, like the rest of the methods, it is very simple and you can do it in a few minutes:
- To start you just have to enter the Instagram application as you normally do, and search for the live one you want to shareon WhatsApp.
- Next, click on the button with the three dots (…) that you will see next to the comment bar, then you will see how a small menu is displayed where you must select the option “Copy Link”.
- Now, you must go to the WhatsApp applicationand paste the Instagram link in the chat where you want to share it or in your status.
- To conclude, wait a few seconds for a thumbnail image to appear referring to the profile he made live, and finally press “Send”.
In the Instagram app
In the same way, the next option that you can use to share Instagram live from your WhatsApp is through the application directly, it is very easy to do it, you just have to follow these quick steps:
- Enter the Instagram application and search for the direct you want to sharewith your friends, family or acquaintances via WhatsApp.
- Then, while on the live, press the button with three dots (…), located right next to the comments section of the live and select the option “Share in…”.
- Now, you can choose the application where you want to share the link, in this case it is WhatsApp, which will direct us to that application.
- Likewise, select where you want to share the Instagram feed, be it a group or private chat, or in your WhatsApp status.
- Finally, you must press the “Send” button, located in the lower right corner of the screen, so that the direct link is sent to the chat you selected or published in your state.
What do I do if I can’t share the Instagram live on WhatsApp?
Perhaps at some point you may present a failure when sharing a direct from Instagram via WhatsApp, however, these problems are usually due to problems with updating or connecting to the internet. Therefore, before sharing, as we have previously described, we recommend keeping both applications, both Instagram and WhatsApp, updated and in their most recent versions.
In addition, if you usually have problems copying the links or sharing them on WhatsApp, it is recommended that you verify if your internet connection is stable or if any of the platforms is presenting any inconvenience in general.