How To Set Gif As Wallpaper Windows 10.Windows offers a very interesting and rarely used feature for your desktop backgrounds: the ability to change the image from time to time to make the desktop much more enjoyable. The function has been present for several versions of the operating system and for sure that a GIF image can be used as part of this background presentation, although, in this case, only the first frame will be visible , that is, the image will not be displayed. go in motion.
In fact, there is no method built into Windows 10 itself that allows us to make use of an animated GIF image so that we can see it in motion on our desktop background.Setting a GIF as the background isn’t as difficult as you think, and in today’s article, we’ll show you how to do it.
How do I set a GIF as my Windows 10 wallpaper?
- First of all, download BioniX Wallpaper and install it.
- Before running the software, make sure you have downloaded or created some good quality GIF images.
- Open the BioniX software and click on the Tools menu
Now select the Wallpaper animator option and a window will open as shown below:
- Locate the folder where your GIF images are stored. Select the one you want to apply by adjusting the settings like Speed Animation, Magnification, etc.
- Now you can see the effect with the button See demo images .
- Note: In order to use GIF backgrounds, the BioniX program must be running. You can also configure the application to start with Windows automatically.
If you liked the guide, feel free to comment or let us know what methods you use to set a GIF as the background in Windows 10.Animated GIFs have become popular on all social media thanks to smartphones and free GIF-making apps. Very often we come across beautiful GIFs that we want to set as wallpaper in Windows 10,