Discover how to access the posts you have liked in the Instagram application
Next we are going to explain how to see the publications you have liked on Instagram , the popular social network for sharing photos, videos, Stories , Reels and much more. Thus, if you want to access the posts that you have liked on Instagram, we will show you how to access it through the mobile application itself; You can only access this type of content through the app and not through the official website of said social network. Therefore, and thanks to our tutorial, you will learn the best tricks to access the publications that you liked on Instagram , both for iOS and Android mobiles..
How to see the posts you’ve liked on Instagram
Thus, accessing this type of Instagram story can be very useful for many reasons, whether it is to locate a user that you stopped following some time ago and now want to regain contact or simply return to see posts that once you liked them and want to enjoy them again. Do not miss how to see the publications that you have liked on Instagram .
- Download Instagram for iOS
- Download Instagram for Android
How to see Instagram likes
Follow the steps below to see the likes on Instagram ; Remember that it is only possible in the mobile app, both iOS and Android , and not on the website of the social network.
- Access the official Instagram app on your iOS or Android mobile.
- Now click on your profile iconlocated in the lower right corner of the screen.
- Once inside your profile, press the icon with the three horizontal lineslocated at the top right of the screen.
- A new menu will open where you have to click on the Settings gear icon.
- In Settings,click on the Account entry , represented by a circle with a user inside.
- Inside Account, scroll down until you see the option Posts that you liked ; press it.
- This way they will visualize all the publications to which you have given Likeor Like in mosaic form; click on any of these publications to access the original publication.
By following these simple steps you will be able to access the visualization of the publications that you have given a Like or Like in the past, arranged in chronological order.