Instagram is one of the most used social networks in the world, we all know that in it we can upload all the photos we want and also one of the functions that we use the most with Stories, content that we can upload continuously, well thanks to the Stories, there is a function called “A day like today” in which we can see a photo that we uploaded in the Stories years ago, we will tell you how to see it .
The Instagram file allows us to see a memory of the photos that we upload on a day like today, to be able to share them again or simply to be able to see a memory of what we did years ago, to be able to see the photos of the file we can access in different ways , we will tell you all.
Now you: this is how the new Instagram sticker works
See “A day like today” from the Create a Story panel
In order to see our memories from the creation of a Story we will have to follow a few simple steps:
- Access Instagram and follow the steps to create a Story.
- Then click on the drop-down menu on the right to click on “Create” .
- Now slide the middle button until you reach the icon of a clock with a back arrow .
- You will automatically be able to see the Story or publication that you made on a day like today and you will be able to see the time that said publication or Story has been doing.
Access your Instagram file to see “A day like today”
Another way we have to see the “A day like today” section is to see the Instagram memories section, that is, our archive of publications and Stories, thanks to the fact that Instagram saves everything we upload we can see our photos and Older stories, follow these steps:
- Access Instagram and click on your profile icon .
- Then click on the 3 lines in the upper right.
- Now click on “File” .
- Then you will be able to see the publication that you made some time ago and you will be able to share it as if you were to create a Story, if you click on the date you will be able to change the sticker and the phrase “A day like today in …” will appear .
This is the way to see the “A day like today” section on Instagram , as we recommend that you see it every day if you are a user who uploads a lot of content, because every day you may have a memory to share with others or just a nice way to remember what you did years ago.