It can be quite useful to see all the keys that we press on the screen, as well as the number of keystrokes we make on our computer. Given this, we recommend reading the following information in which we will talk about How to see and count the keystrokes on the screen of my PC?
What is the utility of displaying the keystrokes on the screen?
There are a number of reasons why displaying the keys being pressed can be useful. The truth is that it is not something that most people use. In fact, it is also possible to activate the sound of certain keys in Windows. In any case, in certain situations it is desirable to have the appropriate program with which to view this data .
Show all keystrokes on screen can be especially useful in case you make Internet tutorials. It can also be very useful for you to enable or disable special keys on Windows. Thus, this is an ideal tool to tell a friend how to perform processes on your computer or other issues related to the PC.
Showing the keystrokes on the screen is pretty straightforward. To do this, we will use an application that we will present to you below. Similarly, we will also show you another application designed specifically to count the number of keystrokes .
How to see and count the keystrokes on my PC screen?
Seeing all the keystrokes we make on our keyboard can be quite convenient in multiple circumstances. In addition, we can do it very easily using the Carnac program, a completely free software that you can get right now and start seeing the keystrokes you do.
Carnac the application to show the keys that we press on the screen
As we mentioned before, the Carnac application will show all the keystrokes you make with your on-screen keyboard, standing out mainly for its ease of use and because it is completely free software. Read the following information to learn how to use and download this tool:
- The first thing to do is download the application, for this you can go to the following link carnackeys.com which will direct you to the official website of the program.
- Once you are on said website, you just have to click on the “Download” option , when you do this you will be redirected to the github site through which you can obtain the program.
- There are many options with which you can download the software, we recommend in any case find “Setup.exe” to lower it so you just have to press on this option.
- Once you have properly downloaded the program, you must press double click on it and from that moment begin to show all the keystrokes you make on screen , being able to observe the entire time you hit the keys of the teclada.
Keyboard Tracer for counting the pulse
Moreover, in case you want to count the beats that are performed on screen, it is best to use a right software to do so in this case we present Keyboard Tracer an application specifically designed for this purpose.
- To get the Keyboard Tracer app , the first thing you need to do is go to the keyboardtracer website . Once there, click on the “Download” option.
- When the download is complete, proceed to install the application, after which all you have to do is run the program.
- After running the Keyboard Tracer application, you will notice that it will start to count all the keystrokes made on the computer.
It should be noted that the Keyboard Tracer application is a paid application, so to use its services properly, it is best to pay for the license , which you can obtain through the official website. In the event that none of the tools available to view the keystrokes, it is advisable that you check your input device in order to fix the keyboard or some keys in case this is necessary.