You can use the magnifying glass tool on Facebook to find job openings . Click on the search icon and write “Jobs” you will notice that the application interface shows you the “Jobs on Facebook” when you enter it you will have a list with a small description of the job, sometimes you will see the salary offered by the employer .
- What signs to take into account to know if a job offer is false?
- False Profiles.
- Very high salaries.
- It is a Phantom Company.
- The Mail must be Corporate.
- What are some efficient tips for getting a job on Facebook?
- How to find a job and apply for Facebook Jobs from any device?
- On a Windows PC or Mac
- With the application for iPhone, Android or iPad
- How to easily find a job on ‘Google for jobs’?
- What to do to find a job on LinkedIn as an alternative to Facebook Jobs?
What signs to take into account to know if a job offer is false?
Today there are many people who are looking for job offers through social networks. It is for that reason that you should pay close attention, since sometimes they are people who seek to scam or even cause damage with false job advertisements.
That is why here in Discover how to do it, we leave you some signs that you should consider when looking for a job through Facebook or any other social network. Some of those signs can be:
On many occasions, job offers are executed from false profiles, note that they are not very new or recently created accounts , remember that if the offer comes from a company, it is best to use the name of the same and therefore should have time founded.
Very high salaries.
Another sign is the job offer with a very high salary, it is normal for the person to start earning a non-suspicious salary and depending on their performance this grows, for that reason you must pay attention and make the necessary inquiries to know if the company exists and has the ability to pay the salary that you are being offered.
It is a Phantom Company.
This is the most important sign, how do you know, every company must have an identification number called RUC, this number can be consulted in case you have questions about the institution.
The Mail must be Corporate.
If the job offer is real, you must keep in mind the assigned email to send all the necessary documentation, if it is a corporate email, it is a good sign, but if it is personal it is recommended to be careful, ask and thus confirm the information of employment with other sources.
What are some efficient tips for getting a job on Facebook?
If you are not very familiar with the option of looking for work through social networks, in this post we will tell you about some tips that you should take into account when applying for a job through Facebook.
- You must create a Facebook profile for job applications.
- It is ideal to add a suitable photo to your profile.
- Another fact is that you put your full name, this makes your profile look much more professional.
- You must also add all the necessary information with which they can contact you, including: email, telephone numbers among other means of contact.
- It is ideal that the people you add to your new account are contacts related to the work area where you want to work.
- You must bear in mind that your work profile must remain active, this will demonstrate your level of knowledge in the area.
- You can make use of the Facebook Jobs tool, which was created in order to help users with the search and application of jobs.
How to find a job and apply for Facebook Jobs from any device?
Finding a job through the Facebook Jobs tool is very simple and you can do it from your personal computer or if you prefer from your mobile device, for this you just have to:
On a Windows PC or Mac
Applying for a job through Facebook Jobs from your computer is very simple, and you can do it by following these simple steps:
- Login to your Facebook account , then select the three horizontal lines found in the settings bar.
- By clicking on them, you will see a list of options on the left side of the screen, click where it says “Jobs”.
- All the job options that are available near where you are located will appear on the screen.
- You just have to select the option that suits you best and click on “Send Request” and that’s it.
With the application for iPhone, Android or iPad
Now if you want to carry out the employment application procedure from your mobile device, you need to have the latest App update, if you still don’t have it you can download it from the latest version of the Play Store. The following steps are very simple, you just have to:
- Login to your Facebook account and click on the three horizontal lines found in the right corner of the screen.
- On the screen that will appear, you must scroll until you find the option that says “Jobs”.
- By clicking on it, you will be able to access all the job options available near your area.
- You just have to click on the one that suits you best and then click on “Apply” and that’s it.
How to easily find a job on ‘Google for jobs’?
Google Jobs is a tool which will make your job search easier. It is very simple if you want to apply for a job you just have to enter the keyword that would be “Employment” or “Work” and automatically the search engine will look for the options it has for you and will show you the results of your search.
What to do to find a job on LinkedIn as an alternative to Facebook Jobs?
Now if you want to use LinkedIn as an alternative to Facebook Jobs, the first thing you should do is create an account on LinkedIn, it is also important that in your profile you add all the information about your studies, skills and work experience that you have obtained so far , This in order that the person who is offering the job, has a clearer idea of you.