Thanks to the platform’s ability to save the Snaps published in your stories, you can share your magnificent creations with other people.Social networks are here to stay, and we could say that there is one for everyone. One of the most popular of the moment is Snapchat, which is known for quickly deleting stories that are uploaded. But what if you want to save one of these posts to view or share with friends or family? Well, there is the possibility of doing it before it disappears.
That’s right, if you use Snapchat and don’t know how to download the best videos that are published daily on the platform, you’ve come to the best place. And here we will tell you everything you need to do to download and save Snapchat videos on your smartphone. Read on to learn much more.
How to save a Snapchat video on your mobile device?
Most people know Snapchat for having endless filters, there are even some for your dog, which take your images and videos to a higher level, allowing you to create a much more attractive type of content for your followers. And if you are wondering how to download any Snapchat video on your device, you should know that there is more than one alternative, which we will review below.
How to download Snapchat videos before posting
If you are going to publish a video on the social network, but you want to save it before doing so, you will only have to follow these steps:
- Open the Snapchat app on your smartphone and, if you haven’t already, log into your account.
- Click on the upload media button located to the left of the camera icon that you will see at the bottom of your screen.
- Then, click on the Camera Roll tab .
- Now, select the three-dot menu in the upper corner of the screen.
- Choose the Export video or photo option .
- Scroll left and from the Share elsewhere menu select the Download option .
- If you have completed all the steps, you should now be able to view the video in your mobile gallery.
How to download Snapchat videos after posting
If you have already uploaded a video to Snapchat and want to save it on your mobile, you can do that too. The only thing you will have to do is the following:
- After you’ve uploaded a photo or video to your stories, click on the circle next to the search icon in the upper corner of the screen.
- In My stories, click on the download button.
- You will see a pop-up window appear asking you to confirm if you want to save the story. Select the Yes option.
Remember that when you save a story in the gallery of your phone, Snapchat will also save it in Your memories within the application, so you will not only have it on your smartphone, but you can also access it through the Snapchat application.
How to save the videos of other Snapchat users on your phone?
Like any social media app, Snapchat is packed with viral posts and videos, some funny, some controversial, and much more. This means that it is very possible that you will find videos that generate a certain attraction for you and that you probably want to save on your mobile and share later with your friends.
Unfortunately, we have to tell you that this platform does not allow you to download photos or videos of other users. This means that your only options are to take a screenshot of a photo or to make a quick video screen recording.
And to take advantage of the platform’s functions even more, we invite you to consult what you must do to activate the dark mode on Snapchat.