Next, we are going to see how to save passwords in Google Chrome automatically without asking . It’s possible? We will go into details a bit later.
We cannot deny that Chrome has many advantages and features that make it unique. In addition, it is the fastest and most reliable browser we have today. For this reason, many people want to save all their passwords in Chrome.
The browser has an option to save any password from all the websites you visit. It also has another cool feature to automatically log in without asking any website.
Today we are going to see how to activate these two functions in a simple way in a few steps and you will see that it is not complicated at all. Following this step-by-step tutorial in a very short time you will have Chrome configured to save your passwords and log in without having to confirm anything.
How to turn on automatic login and password saving in Chrome
In order to save the passwords, the first thing we will have to do is activate this function. This can be done in a fairly simple way and we will see it a little below.
It may be that at some point you deactivated it without realizing it or perhaps for some special reason. Next, we are going to see how to activate the function of saving passwords and you will see that it is simpler than you imagine.
- The first thing you are going to have to do is open Chrome.
- After this you will have to click on the icon of your photograph or avatar. It is in the upper right part of the screen.
- A menu is displayed where you will have to look for the option that says ” Passwords “.
- Now a new tab opens where you will have to activate the option ” Ask if I want to save passwords “.
- You can also activate the function so that the computer automatically logs you in to the websites where you have already saved the password. Just check ” Sign in automatically ” in this section.
- This way you can log in without asking, without having to do it yourself. Chrome will do it automatically when you enter the website.
How to save passwords in Chrome
Unfortunately there is no way to save passwords without asking. Chrome will always ask when you are manually entering a password. It is the safest, since sometimes we do not want certain accounts to be stored on specific sites.
However, at least we can log in automatically without any problems. This is something very simple to do as you can see and in a short time you will have all the passwords saved and you will be able to log in without doing anything.
One thing to keep in mind is that some sites may not ask you if you want to save your password . In the Chrome password configuration section you should go to the ” Passwords that are never saved ” section and possibly the website that does not save the password is in this place.
You will simply have to remove the web from that place and that’s it. You will be able to save the passwords for that site again without any kind of problem. Something that is quite comfortable and above all helps us to manage our passwords safely.
Remember that, if you still have any kind of doubt about how to save the passwords in Google Chrome automatically without asking , you can leave it in the comment box which you will see a little below and as soon as we can, we will be happy to help you in whatever you need.