Do I lose the warranty of my Smartphone if I root it? Can I damage my cell phone? Is rooting useful? What happens if the connection between the PC and my Samsung is interrupted ? The vision at miracomosehace.com is not to judge our followers as to what they do or don’t do with their devices. Conversely; We want to support you if your decision is to root your Samsung Galaxy with Android Oreo 8 without a PC.
Although the Samsung Galaxy A8 has a 5.7 x 1920 x 1080 pixels Super AMOLED screen, it features an octa-core Snapdragon 615, clocked at 1.5 GHz and 2 GB of RAM, it comes with 16 GB and 32 GB. 2 large capacity memories, 2 powerful cameras, etc.
However, all this does not seem to be enough for many users who want to get the most out of Samsung Galaxy A8 and want to root it. But they refrain from doing it for certain doubts.
But we will be with you to give you confidence that everything will turn out well; you follow the steps described in our articles to the letter. Now, we will teach you: How to root Samsung Galaxy with Android Oreo 8 without PC – easy and fast. So do not lose detail of the guide that we show you below.
Root and its “benefits” for your Samsung Galaxy
Root is to obtain “Superuser or Administrator” permissions on your device. Why root? Rooting your Android device can install custom ROMs, remove pre-installed “Bloadware”, block ads in any application, install incompatible applications, change the skin for your Android, increase the speed of your Android device (0verlock); Battrey Life; add external storage and many more.
Important aspects to keep in mind before rooting your Samsung Galaxy A8
First of all: make a backup of your important data such as: contacts, applications and messages. There are many applications in the Play Store that can help you with this. Or what is safer than the clouds? You can use your Google Drive with confidence.
Second: Make sure your Samsung Galaxy battery is at least 70% charged before starting the rooting process.
Root Samsung Galaxy A8 with Android Oreo 8 without computer
- Download the latest version of KingoRoot in its APK version.
- Immediately after the download is finished, install the KingoRoot application.
- Mark in the security settings of your device ” Unknown sources ” if not, then during the installation, the message “Installation blocked” will appear, indicating that: For security reasons, your phone is configured to block the installation of applications obtained from sources unknown or unofficial.
- You simply activate it in the security settings.
- Now Launch the app and click One Click Root to start rooting.
- Wait a few minutes for the completion screen to appear.
- Restart your device.
- And finally to confirm if the rooting was successful. Go to your Play Store and download and install: Root Checker. Run the app and after doing a brief analysis it will confirm: “Your device is rooted.”
As you just read it, we show you one of the easiest methods to root your Samsung Galaxy with Android Oreo 8 and all directly from your Smartphone without computer support.
So that you do not have any inconvenience. Simply follow the steps and instructions indicated by the application when you run it on your phone and do not forget to authorize installations from “Unknown sources” from your security settings.
We hope this post has been very useful to you and that you get the most out of your device. Write your comments and suggestions. See you in the next article.