Welcome! If you are a regular user of Panda Cloud but you are bothered by the notifications that arrive permanently about promotions and news, then you have reached the indicated post. Here we will show you the steps to follow to remove or eliminate the Panda Cloud antivirus ads and notices
When it comes time to install an antivirus to protect our PC , it is a difficult decision, since there are many alternatives on the market. However, many users prefer the protection tools that Panda Cloud offers.
How to Remove or Delete Ads and Notices from Panda Cloud Antivirus
This antivirus has many functions that together improve the security of our computer when browsing the Internet to download files, pages and web content directly . It also has several plans that are accessible to all audiences, so the price is not a problem.
- Steps to download and install Panda Cloud
- What to do to remove or remove the ads and warnings from the Panda Cloud antivirus?
Steps to download and install Panda Cloud
Before showing you what to do to remove Panda Cloud antivirus ads and notices, we will show you the different ways that exist to acquire Panda Cloud antivirus.
From the mail
- Once you have purchased the Panda Cloud Antivirus license, a welcome email will arrive in your inbox. You must open it and press the download button.
- Then you have to save the installer on your hard drive and wait for the installation process to begin.
- Later you have to create a ‘Panda Account’. In this way, you will be able to access all the additional services that Panda Cloud Security offers us.
- In addition, we remind you that it will not be necessary to enter the activation code while installing the product, since it is integrated into the installation file itself.
From the Panda account
In this section we will show you the steps to follow so that you can learn how to download Panda Cloud antivirus from a panda account.
- To begin, you must log into your Panda account with your username and password.
- Now, enter the activation code of your product and then click on the option ‘Add Product’. After adding it, you can start the Cloud Panda download and installation process without any problems.
- To do this, go to the ‘Panda Cloud Antivirus’ section and click on the ‘Install’ option.
- In case you have any questions or problems when you log in with your Panda account, then do not hesitate to go to the Panda Cloud user support page .
In case you don’t want to rush to pay for a Panda Cloud Antivirus Pro license, then you have the option of getting a free 30-day trial to see if this antivirus meets your requirements . Later on we will show you what you have to do to download and install Panda Cloud.
All you have to do is go to the official Panda Cloud Security page to download this free version. This free trial does not need an activation code so you can use it for 30 days.
What to do to remove or remove the ads and warnings from the Panda Cloud antivirus?
In case you want to eliminate Panda Cloud antivirus ads and notices then we recommend that you take a look at this section, since here you will learn how to carry out the process quickly and easily. You simply have to follow the steps that we will show you below to the letter so that you do not have any inconvenience.
- First of all, you must open the Panda Cloud antivirus and in the main menu you will see a series of options on the left of the screen. There you have to select the section that says ‘Settings’.
- Then, the general menu will open where you will have to scroll to the ‘Panda News’section located at the bottom of the screen.
- In this section, you should move the ‘Show Panda news’ and ‘Report relevant security news’ pins to the ‘OFF’ position so that you no longer receive notifications from the Panda Cloud developer team.
We are done for today! If this information has been useful to you, remember to share it with your contacts through social networks so that they can learn how to remove Panda Cloud antivirus ads and notices on their computer easily and simply.