It has surely happened to you that when you enter your Netflix account you always get the same movies and series. Which appear on your list to keep watching , which is a bit annoying, since the platform places this title on you so you can continue watching it. But you as a user, you no longer want it and you do not know how to remove this movie or series from your list to continue watching.
That is why Netflix updates its application and allows you to remove this content from your list easily and quickly. If you want to know how to remove titles from continuing to watch on Netflix, this article is for you or if you plan to hire Netflix, it is information that interests you.
It should be noted that you can buy or pay for a Netflix account in cash with or without a card.
- How to hide the ‘Continue watching’ option?
- Where can I manage my viewing activity?
- Remove a series or movie from ‘keep watching’ easily by doing this
- From your computer
- On your Android mobile device
- With an iPhone
How to hide the ‘Continue watching’ option?
In case you want to hide the option to continue watching from your Netflix account, you just have to follow these simple steps:
- Enter the Netflix pageand enter your username and password.
- Open the Profiles and parental controlsoption , in the profile you want to update.
- Open the View Activityoption for that profile.
- On the Activity page, you must select the hide icon, which is located next to the title you want to hide.
- In case you want to hide all this option, you must select Hide all, and then click confirm.
It is important that you know that all deleted items may take a period of 24 hours to completely disappear from your account.
Where can I manage my viewing activity?
In order to manage your activity when viewing your Netflix account , you just have to follow these simple steps:
- Enter the Netflix page, enter your data. Select your profile name, and a list of options will appear there. You must select the ” account ” option and your profile settings will appear there.
- Subsequently, select the option ” my profile“, here you will see various links related to your account. You must select the tab ” Viewing activity “, and here you can modify everything you are currently watching.
- You will be able to see a list of all the movies, series and documentaries that you have seen on Netflix in chronological order. You must click on the X that appears in each of the chapters, series, or movies that you want to remove from the continue watching list.
- Once this is done, a message will appear warning that this title will be deleted in hours and it will be as if you had never seen it.
Remove a series or movie from ‘keep watching’ easily by doing this
In case you want to remove a series or movie from your list to continue watching easily and quickly, just follow these instructions.
From your computer
If you entered your Netflix account from your computer and you don’t know how to remove or remove continue watching. Here we show you how you can do it in a simple way
- Enter the Netflix application from your browser, enter your account and select the ” account” option which is located in the upper right.
- Here you will find all the profiles, select yours and click on the ” viewing activity” option . Here you will have all the information regarding the content you observed. And with this, you can delete it from the history so that it is no longer displayed in the list to continue watching.
- You must click on the symbol that appears on the left side, which says ” hide from viewing history.” And voila, once this movie, series is made, it will stop appearing in your playlist.
On your Android mobile device
If you accessed your Netflix account from your mobile phone , you just have to follow these instructions and you can easily remove this content from your list.
- You must enter the Netflix application from your phone, and go to the list to continue watching. Select the content you want to make disappear.
- Once you have it, click on the three pointsthat appear at the bottom of the thumbnail.
- Here a new menu will appear, you must select the option ” Remove from the list” and click on accept. And voila, that easily the content will disappear.
With an iPhone
In case you have an iPhone and you enter your Netflix account from there. You just have to follow these same steps, go to the continue watching list , and select the content you want to delete. Click on the ” menu ” option and select ” remove from the list “, and voila with this you will have already removed this content from your list to continue watching.