Using Facebook during the day is one of the most useful and entertaining activities on social media. However, sometimes when you are scrolling your Facebook timeline, the videos begin to play and everyone around you hears their audio , which you can deactivate either through the application settings or directly in the news section of the social network to improve your experience.
- What happens to the notifications of the Facebook app when I deactivate the sound of the videos?
- In which cases is the sound of the videos turned off automatically?
- When the volume bar is at 0
- How to disable video sound on Android from Facebook settings?
- How to remove sound from videos in Facebook feed with Android?
What happens to the notifications of the Facebook app when I deactivate the sound of the videos?
Sometimes it can be somewhat annoying to be exploring the main wall of your Facebook application and that the videos begin to sound when played, for that reason the application offers the possibility of deactivating the sound in the preferences area of the privacy settings generating the following situations related to app notifications:
- One problem that often occurs is that turning off the sound can affect the other sounds in the application.
- You will continue to receive your notifications normally, but it could happen that you do not hear any type of sound that alerts you that you have a new notification from Facebook, since the sound button was slid to deactivate it in a similar way to the option to activate the silent mode of Facebook that restricts the sound of notifications.
In which cases is the sound of the videos turned off automatically?
It may happen that the sounds of the videos of the Facebook application are deactivated automatically , that is, it is not necessary that you go to the settings of the App to deactivate them yourself, as well as Facebook allows you to deactivate the automatic playback of the videos , too It may happen that the sound is automatically deactivated due to situations related to the volume of the device as explained below:
When the volume bar is at 0
In the case that you are exploring your Facebook and the videos begin to play muted automatically without you having deactivated the sound before, it may be happening that the volume bar of your mobile device is at 0, that is, it is impossible for any type of audio is heard in it, then to be able to listen to the videos you will only have to turn up the volume.
How to disable video sound on Android from Facebook settings?
Facebook is reinventing itself much more and more to stay positioned in the market, for that reason it offers its users to have control of the application to dominate the content they observe day after day, being able to clean the history of videos seen , activate or deactivate the automatic playback and even deactivate the sound of your videos from your Android devices through the settings of the App as follows:
- You must have the most recent Facebook update for Android and after entering your account you must go to the menu identified with the three stripes that you can always get at the top of the App just on the right side.
- Then you must go to the configuration and privacy section of your Facebook to proceed to edit its configuration.
- Now go down in the list of options to the preferences area and select the opinion called “Multimedia content.”
- Finally you will be able to observe the line of the sound and you will have to press the switch to move it until it is deactivated.
How to remove sound from videos in Facebook feed with Android?
The application offers the possibility of deactivating the sound from the application settings or in this case from the Facebook news section while the videos appear on your wall by doing the following:
- First you can lower the volume of your device until it reaches 0 and that way you will have deactivated the sound of the videos and of your entire device in general.
- The most direct option from the news section to deactivate the sound is that once the video appears on the main Facebook wall, locate the microphone icon in the lower left part of it so that you can proceed to deactivate it until a “X” that indicates that the video is muted, of course you can reverse this action whenever you want to be able to listen to the video’s audio.