Facebook is known as one of the most used social networks in the world due to all its advantages. If you still do not belong to this world, it is time you know that creating an account on this page is very easy. It is even possible to register and access Facebook with a cell phone number .
First step to register and access Facebook with a cell phone number
To access this social network, mainly, you will need an email. You can easily register from a mobile device or your computer.
And the steps are not so different from each other. If you want to open an account on Facebook, read these requirements so that you are ready in advance before accessing Facebook with a phone number.
Enter through the computer
- Go to the official Facebook page in your country and fill in the required fields, they will be name, surname and you can choose between placing your phone or email . Enter a password and your gender. Finally click on “Register”.
- Remember that it is necessary to have a minimum of 1 year to be able to have an account on the page. To finish, you will have to confirm your number or email through a message or link according to the case.
- Once the email or phone number is confirmed, an option will appear from your friends associated with your email or number to which you can send a friend request .
Enter through mobile
- If you want to directly open an account and access Facebook with a phone number from your mobile, the first thing you should do is download the application. Head to the App Store or Google Play to do so. There is an account with less weight if you have little memory called Facebook Lite and it contains the same functionalities.
- Open the app and select “Create account” then click “Next”. Have the following fields ready to fill in: name, age, date of birth, gender and cell phone to confirm your account. Choose a password, and then register.
Access Facebook with a phone number
When entering Facebook once you have your account made, it will ask you to enter with your email and password. This is not entirely restrictive , since you can use your phone number to have it associated with your profile. If you did not enter it when you created your account and you put your email for some reason, don’t worry, you can change that, just follow these steps:
- Enter Facebook through your email or username. In the upper right hand corner, click on the “Account” option . Select ” Account Settings “ and wait for the following window to appear.
- Look for the option “Mobile” and click on ” Register for Facebook text messages .” Choose the country and telephone company and click “Next”.
- The next thing you should do is wait for a message to be sent to a certain specific number from the phone that you will use to associate it with your account.
- Wait for the code to make the confirmation and on Facebook fill in the required field with it and click “Next”.
With this configuration done, you can receive messages about events of your interest, select the frequency and filter them. Hit ” Save Preferences ” before exiting. Thus, you will have successfully added your number, for the next time you want to access Facebook with a phone number.
When you log in again you can put your number in the email field and follow the steps like password and so on. When registering with the phone, keep in mind to put the correct code for your country. Also, exclude extra zeros and the plus sign . These errors can make it difficult for you to log into the account in the future.