Surely you have already redeemed a code on your PS4 at some time , be it to add money to the wallet, to buy and download a game or to add some DLC or extra function to your titles for the Sony console. But it is also very possible that you are new to this or have recently bought a PS4 , so in our guide today we will tell you how to do to redeem your codes not only on the PS4, but also through the browser of your PC or from your mobile device .
Do not miss any of the steps by following our guide by heart , but do not worry too much, this process is really simple and fast , so once you have done it, you will most likely already know how to do it yourself for the next time. And in case you don’t remember, you already know that here is our guide to help you with whatever you need.
How to redeem a code from your PS4
- Go to the PS4 menu, to the PlayStation Storeoption and scroll to the bottom of the sidebar that you can see.
- In this bar you will see an option that says “Redeem codes”, select it.
- A screen will appear asking you to enter the code, do so using your remote and press “Redeem” .
- If it is correct, a notice or details about what you have redeemed will appearand you will see it reflected in your account.
How to redeem a code from your PC
- Go to the PlayStation Store website and log into your account.
- Once you have done it, click on the image of your Avatarthat you can see in the upper right corner.
- In the drop-down menu that you will see, select the option “Redeem codes”.
- Enter the code correctly using your keyboard and click on “Redeem”.
- If you have done well, you will see what you have redeemed and the selection will be applied to your account.
How to redeem a code from your mobile
In this case you have two very different potions but with the same result , we will see how you can redeem your PS4 codes from the PlayStation App and also from the browser of your mobile device.
Redeem a code from your mobile with the PlayStation App
- First of all you will need to download the PlayStation Appfor iOS or Android devices, you can do it here .
- Once you have downloaded the application, log into your account.
- Now click on the PlayStation mudthat you can see at the bottom of the screen.
- In the pop-up menu, find the option “Redeem code”.
- You will have two options, use the camera to activate the codeor enter it manually, proceed.
- Finally click «Next»and you will see the content of the code that will be applied to your account.
Redeem a code from your mobile browser
- Head over to the PlayStation Store for mobile website and log into your account.
- Once you have done it, click on the image of your Avatarthat you can see in the upper right.
- In the drop-down menu, select the option “Redeem codes”.
- Enter the code in the correct form and click on «Redeem».
- You will then see what you have redeemed and the selection will be applied to your account.
Comp you can see redeeming PS4 codes on your PC, mobile or console is really simple , it is a fairly mechanical process that is always done in the same way. Do not forget that you must follow the step by step guide to redeem your code correctly and if in the future you need to consult it again, we will be here to serve you.