Canva is a very popular and extremely useful platform, since it allows you to create all kinds of designs, modern, advertising for social networks and even your own brand kit , using intuitive, easy-to-use tools that generate results equal to those of a professional .
It is a free application with default designs for presentations, logos, flyers, videos and more. It includes different fonts and font families, stickers, images, icons, emojis and gif, everything that a design professional may need , but adapted to everyone’s needs.
If you haven’t created your own Canva account yet, here’s how . And if you already have it, but out of nowhere you forgot your password, don’t worry, we know you don’t want to lose the valuable designs you have there, so we’ll show you how you can recover it.
- Methods to reset your Canva account
- With your email
- With google
- With Facebook
- How can I contact the Canva team to resolve my issue?
Methods to reset your Canva account
Do not panic, we have all ever forgotten our access data on web pages, it is totally normal. In Canva you can create a user in different ways, so to reset your account you have to take into consideration which method you used.
The first thing you should do is go to the Canva page or the mobile application, and follow these steps.
With your email
If you have created your username with your email through the registration form, to recover it you must do the following:
- Click on “Sign in”at the top right if you are on a PC. This will take you to the login screen.
- Then you will click on the option “Have you forgotten your password?” . Enter your email and click “continue”.
- In this way, a window will appear on the left side saying that an email message has been sent.
- Head to your inbox in your email and look for that message. If it doesn’t appear, check your spam box.
- When you open the message, a green button will appear saying ” Reset password. ” Click on it. You will go to a new tab that will allow you to change your new password. Enter it and voila! You can go in with her now.
If you have created your profile using your Google account, which we usually do if we are from the cell phone, you just have to follow these steps to recover it:
- At the login, click where it says “Sign in with Google. ” On the new page, you will enter your email and you will give “next”.
- In case you have forgotten your email, click on ” Forgot your email?” and follow the steps to get it back.
- At this point, if you already had your email, you will see the option to enter the password. You click on the option “Have you forgotten your password?”
- In this way, Google will tell you how to recover it. Once you have changed it in your Google account, you will be able to sign in to Canva again.
If you have created your user in Canva with your Facebook profile, recovering your account is very easy, follow the steps below to the letter:
- At the login, click where it says “Sign in with Facebook. ” A new page or tab will appear that will take you to the home of Facebook.
- Here you must click on the option “Forgot your account?” By clicking there Facebook will help you recover your password.
- Once you have your new password, you will be able to log into Canva without a hitch. Quick and easy you can recover your account without losing any of your work.
How can I contact the Canva team to resolve my issue?
Canva has tons of tools for editing images , documents and photos, so it is a rule that we do not want to waste all our work by losing our account.
If you have a major access problem and you have not been able to recover your account in any of these ways, or you have a difficulty with the Canva page or application, you can contact the Technical Team to solve it.
Although it is in English, here you will find instructions for contacting Canva technical support . You can also communicate through their Facebook and Twitter page, and we suggest that you speak English, so that they can respond to you.