Next, we are going to see how to recover my Google account if I forgot the password step by step . You don’t need to know the password, even if you don’t know the username you can still recover it without any kind of problem.
Google has many tools when it comes to recovering not only the account but also when it comes to recovering emails , for example. We are going to take advantage of these tools to be able to recover the account you lost.
We will see step by step everything you can do to be able to enter your account again not only in case you forget your password . But also in case you don’t remember anything about your account.
In this way, you will be able to enter your Gmail account again in a matter of minutes. They are quite simple little tutorials and you will see that in a short time you will be using your account as always in all available Google services.
How to recover Google account step by step
One of the first things you should do when you want to recover your Google account is to check the passwords and users saved in the browser. On many occasions we enter different websites with our data and we agree to save it in Chrome.
This is perfectly safe, but what we are going to is that by inertia we save our data. What gives us the possibility to enter them whenever we want if we forget them.
We simply go to the three points in the upper right corner and a menu opens, then we go to ” Settings “. Now in ” Show advanced options ” and then ” Passwords and forms “.
Here we are going to ” Manage saved passwords ” and we can see all the passwords that we have saved and for the different sites that we have used them.
Recover Gmail account without my mobile
- You will have to try to log in as you normally would in Google.
- After this you will have to click on “ Have you forgotten your password? ”.
- You will be able to visualize a code on the screen that you will have to enter in the bar that is indicated and then “Continue”.
- You will now see a window that says “Account Help” and it will ask you to enter the last password you remember. In case you don’t remember, you will have to click on ” Try another way “.
- In the next window you will have to enter the additional email. The one you used as optional when registering. Google will send a new password to that email.
Recover Google account without the user knowing
- In case you do not know the user of your account, you must enter this link .
- Now you will have to enter a phone number, obviously it must be the number that is linked to your account.
- Then you will have to enter the full name that you entered when you registered.
- Now a code will be sent to your phone number that you must enter in order to recover the Gmail account.
- To be finalizing, we always recommend that, in important accounts, the real data is used. This is so that, in case of losing access to the account, it is much easier to recover it.
Obviously if you do not remember any of the data that you entered in your account when registering, it will be very difficult for you to recover the account. However, you do not lose anything by trying to use the options that the internet giant offers you to do so.
Remember that if you have any questions or suggestions to recover a Google account when you do not know the password, you can leave it in the comment box a little further down.