One of the many new features that Grand theft auto V includes is a radio station that allows you to play personalized music. The perfect combination to listen to your favorite music while playing a game of GTA 5 .
Choose the songs you like directly from the files on your PC . You just have to follow a series of steps that will not take more than a few minutes.
How to Put Your Custom Music on the Radio of GTA 5 – Grand Theft Auto 5
How to have a custom radio station in GTA V
Seft Radio was incorporated as the exclusive station for Grand theft auto 5 . It was created with the aim that users could listen to their favorite music while playing, a version very similar to Independence FM from GTA IV.
The DJ’s in charge of directing the music while it airs are Cliff Lane and Andee de . Remembered for participating together in the Lips 106 station of GTA Liberty City Stories. If you want to give life to your own station with music, you just have to follow these instructions:
- Choose a song list.
- Go to the following path in the file explorer C: \ Users \ [username] \ Documents \ Rockstar Games \ GTA V \ User Music .
- Copy all selected songs.
- Start the game and turn on the radio to check that everything works correctly.
You can listen to the songs in order or randomly . You do this from the pause menu where you can create a playlist.
In addition to having the feeling that it really is a station thanks to the advertising spaces of the DJ’s. Cliff and Andee will make you feel a pleasant moment between their conversations.
These songs cannot be shared in the Social Club and these songs cannot be used to make videos. The other players cannot hear other players’ songs.
Every time you listen to the songs, you will be able to see the name of the song next to the station logo . Except for some cars that do not have the function available.
Note: For Seft Radio to work smoothly, you must upload at least three or four songs. In this case, you will only hear the announcements without music.
Radio stations in Grand theft auto 5
The presence of radio stations in the game has always played an important role in its setting. It’s pretty much a GTA badge.
- Radio Los Santos: Rap and Hip Hop genre music
- Los Santos Rock Radio: Perfect for listening to pop rock and classic rock
- Blonded Los Santos 97.8 FM: Offers the best of soul, rock, rap, hip-hop and R&B
- Channel X: Highlights punk rock and hardcore punk music
- West Coast Classics: Has hip hop classics from the 80s, 90s and gangsta rap
- Non Stop Pop FM: To enjoy the pop of the 80s, 90s and 2000
- Rebel Radio: Offers a southern rock style, accompanied by country and rockabilly songs
- FlyLo FM: Ideal for those who enjoy listening to IDM and experimental electronic music
- Vinewood Boulevard Radio: Broadcast Alternative Rock
- The Lab: The best music in the style of dancehall and R&B
- Space 103.2: For funk lovers
- Soulwax: You will listen to techno and electronic music on this station
- East Los FM: Offers urban music such as ska, hip hop, corridos electronic and urban rock
- The Low Down: Streams soul and R&B music
- The Blue Ark: One of the few that offers a more tropical style like Reggae combined with dub and dancehall
- Worldwide: If you like jazz, you will surely love this station, which offers songs with good jazz, lounge and world music.
- Radio Mirror Park: Noted for broadcasting indie rock music
- LSUR: To have fun and have a good time to the rhythm of electronic music, house and techno
- WCTR: Now if what you enjoy is a good conversation, tune in to this station