So you can hide your name in WhatsApp conversations so that it does not appear in the app
Let’s see how to hide your name on WhatsApp and leave it blank so that it does not appear in the app’s conversations. And is that WhatsApp, the popular instant messaging application for mobiles (and even computers ), does not natively hide the name of a user or leave the space blank. The problem comes when, for one reason or another, you need to hide your name on WhatsApp , something for which the app itself does not provide options. Therefore, we offer you two solutions to hide your WhatsApp name , either on your mobile or on your PC with WhatsApp Web. Do not miss how to hide your WhatsApp username so that it does not appear in the application .
WhatsApp: how to hide your name in white
Index of contents
- How to put the name blank with a link
- How to put the name in white in WhatsApp Web and mobile
All WhatsApp users have their name written on their profile ; and if you try to hide the name by leaving it blank, WhatsApp forces you to fill in that space . And while you can always put a period, a comma, a hyphen or any other symbol, you can get a better result by leaving that space completely blank. Sign up the following tricks.
How to put the name in white in WhatsApp Web and mobile
The first method to blank WhatsApp name is very simple and will require a few steps to copy a blank space formed between characters . Follow the guide below:
- The first step is to copy the blank space between the following 4 characters >> << tothe clipboard of the mobile or the computer in case of using WhatsApp Web , either by holding down to select said space and pressing Copy or by selecting it with the mouse in the case of a computer.
- Access the WhatsApp app.
- Click on your profile photoin the upper left corner of the screen.
- Click on your nameto edit it.
- Delete your current name and paste the blank spacethat you copied in step 1.
- Savethe changes.
How to put the name blank with a link
Another slightly more complex method is through the Unicode Character web page to copy a blank space. Follow the steps below to put your WhatsApp name blank on the mobile through a link:
- Access the next linkof Unicode U + 2800 .
- Keep your finger pressure on the screen right next to the square displayed on the screen until the blank space within the square appears selected.
- Click on the Copyoption from the pop-up menu.
- Access the WhatsApp app on your mobile.
- Click on the icon with the three vertical dotsin the upper right corner of the screen.
- Click on the Settingsoption .
- Click on your profile photo.
- In the Profilesection, click on Name , just below the photo.
- Now click on the name you have on WhatsApp and delete it.
- Keep pressure on the name space and hit Copyin the pop-up menu to copy the Unicode character from the clipboard.
- Savethe changes so that your name appears blank in all your WhatsApp chats.